President Biden thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And, for those reading in the background, I am not kidding.

If these election results don't at least get challenged (audits, recounts, special investigation , etc) we are headed to a terrible place in this country. It's happening. You all better damn well hope to whatever you pray to that it doesn't happen.
And for those idiots that go "good luck with your AR facing a tank/nuke/drone"

EmhIk9LWEAIbLoE.png

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
And for those idiots that go "good luck with your AR facing a tank/nuke/drone"

View attachment 691046
Not only that, but the VAST majority of the Airmen, Sailors, Soldiers, and Marines that they would need to operate these things would go tell the powers that be to go fuck themselves. From the highest officers to the lowest enlisted men. And I believe we'd see the same from our police forces across the country, too.

I, _, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

That second line of the oath of enlistment that I bolded also hammers something very important into servicemen from the very beginning. That it is your duty to disobey all unlawful orders. (as in, you can go to jail or even be put to death if given a direct order to do something unlawful, and you follow that order. Regardless of who gave the order to begin with) And I can think of no order more unlawful than being told to turn against your own country and it's citizens.

Aside from all of the active duty that would stand up against these unlawful orders, there is a metric shit ton of veterans out there that would stand against this if the government was to move against it's own people. And I have zero doubt that there would also be millions of citizens, though they may have never served, that would still stand up and fight for their country if the need were to arise.

Last edited:

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
I am 100% using "you fantastically retarded motherfucker" at some point. :lol
That is the first thought that entered my head when I read that as well. Somebody on this rig will be hearing those words out of my mouth TODAY!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What in the actual fuck does ANY of that have to do with climate change?

Trust me when I say this, Covid was just a test to see what they could get away with. Climate change will be the tool they attempt to use to make the big jump towards "reimagining" shit.

Cotton

Staff member
That is the first thought that entered my head when I read that as well. Somebody on this rig will be hearing those words out of my mouth TODAY!
I jumped the gun and used it in an actual argument in the election thread. I just couldn't hold back any longer. :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

This will end bad, all we wanted was to be left alone

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

This will end bad, all we wanted was to be left alone
That statement was fine. Normal political bluster until at the end... defeat the NRA.

So, yeah. That tells me he's planning something.

So, fuck you. Come and get 'em. I guarantee I'll make you pay for them dearly.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That statement was fine. Normal political bluster until at the end... defeat the NRA.

So, yeah. That tells me he's planning something.

So, fuck you. Come and get 'em. I guarantee I'll make you pay for them dearly.
You've seen his gun policy proposal right? He's wanting to make all semi-autos and 30rnd+ mags NFA items you have to get a tax stamp for or "sell them back"

This shit is just going to make me say fuck it and drill that third hole

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
You've seen his gun policy proposal right? He's wanting to make all semi-autos and 30rnd+ mags NFA items you have to get a tax stamp for or "sell them back"

This shit is just going to make me say fuck it and drill that third hole
I already have three of those, but they are legal.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I already have three of those, but they are legal.
Yea I've went thru the process a couple times, I have a couple sbrs and a can but making mags NFA items is an overreach that will make me say fuckit

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Yeah they will definitely be coming for me then. I have 26 suppressors, some SBR's and SBS's. I don't want to count the magazines. :)
Only reason I have full autos is I have been in the gun business for about 10 years. In the process of getting out now though.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah they will definitely be coming for me then. I have 26 suppressors, some SBR's and SBS's. I don't want to count the magazines. :)
Only reason I have full autos is I have been in the gun business for about 10 years. In the process of getting out now though.
Yeah but you don’t really have the full autos anymore. They were stolen, remember? Right? Just say “yeah”.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Yeah but you don’t really have the full autos anymore. They were stolen, remember? Right? Just say “yeah”.
Freak boating accident on Sam Rayburn. lol Mine are being sold to a dealer when I get off the rig. I had an ATF audit 3 weeks ago though. They know where they are lol. Gotta say, I have really enjoyed the shit out of having them though. I Have a video somewhere of my IOI shooting my Glock, gigglin like a school girl the entire time.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Damn bro you sound like my brother :towel

Cotton

Staff member

Fucking racists.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The same mom and pop owners that you want to lockdown?

Top Bottom