President Biden thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So Biden does something strategic and meaningful for once by sending troops to the border.

The far lefties criticize him for "militarizing " the border. :lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So Biden does something strategic and meaningful for once by sending troops to the border.

The far lefties criticize him for "militarizing " the border. :lol
I'm actually with you there. All day on twitter I kept thinking, "well, shit, that will just help the border patrol and all of the Texas state police down there. And, yes, the state police rotate in that duty. One district at a time for 4 weeks each. I'm okay with sending reinforcements. But, my issue is he a "fixing" a mess that he created.

Cotton

Staff member
He literally can't keep Trump and Obama straight, that's pretty bad. Wasn't even like he just misspoke, he literally couldn't think of the name.
And his handler even tried to stop the question. Good lord, this dude can't even do a simple interview without being coddled. And he still fucks it up.

p1_

DCC 4Life
And his handler even tried to stop the question. Good lord, this dude can't even do a simple interview without being coddled. And he still fucks it up.
Fucker is running again
:picard

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Turns out he's perfect for the job. A mindless husk to take the (few) bullets out front while others run the country in the background with no accountability.

Cotton

Staff member
Turns out he's perfect for the job. A mindless husk to take the (few) bullets out front while others run the country in the background with no accountability.
Well, they do call him cornpop.

Cotton

Staff member
nah, that was some black dude at Biden's public swimming pool back in the day
Pretty sure people call him cornpop.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
They are both fucking blithering morons.

Trump gets asked about how to end the war in Ukraine and he goes right to windmills.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Lol. A Young Turks guy hates Trump.

Stop the presses.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
So the video is a "deep fake"?

Or is it authentic, you just don't like who it is coming from. Remember, the two guys holding the interview are obviously fans of Trump.

Top Bottom