Preseason Week 3 Chatter Thread | Cardinals @ Cowboys | 08/23/18

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Butt is in contention to start for the Broncos, I'm sure they'll trade him for scrub Tapper who is about to be cut.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Butt is in contention to start for the Broncos, I'm sure they'll trade him for scrub Tapper who is about to be cut.
Maxx Williams is a guy who might become available though. Former second round pick. The Ravens seem ready to move on from him. He is a guy I'd consider flipping something for. Even a late round pick. The Ravens drafted Hayden Hurst highly so they appear ready to move on.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Maxx Williams is a guy who might become available though. Former second round pick. The Ravens seem ready to move on from him. He is a guy I'd consider flipping something for. Even a late round pick. The Ravens drafted Hayden Hurst highly so they appear ready to move on.
Yea, I'm pretty sure he sucks but I'd be fine in a "trade someone we're going to cut for someone you're going to cut" type of deal. I wouldn't give up picks.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea, I'm pretty sure he sucks but I'd be fine in a "trade someone we're going to cut for someone you're going to cut" type of deal. I wouldn't give up picks.
Yeah I mean I liked the guy when he came out. But the Ravens sort of seem like a black hole for passing weapons. Not sure if they just suck at evaluating these guys or if they have no clue or ability to develop them. Either way I think the guy still has some potential. But yeah I wouldn't give up much.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Tapper has no trade value. Quit being a Joe Fan.
Quit being a DFDC.

Tapper has no serious value but I’m talking about trading him for other mid round picks from a year or two ago who are buried on depth charts like he is. I’m sure there is someone out there in a similar position.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Quit being a DFDC.

Tapper has no serious value but I’m talking about trading him for other mid round picks from a year or two ago who are buried on depth charts like he is. I’m sure there is someone out there in a similar position.
There’s a reason you wanna unload Tapper. What makes you think you’re gonna get something better in return?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There’s a reason you wanna unload Tapper. What makes you think you’re gonna get something better in return?
It's not like Tapper is being shipped because he is utter shit. We just have a ton of depth at DE. We should look for a similar situation on another team and trade for one of their young players.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
See C-rock’s post. I’m not entirely sure he’s a garbage player. He may be a guy who has value as a backup.

We just have no room for him on this roster.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Quit being a DFDC.

He is yet another player in a long line of loser players we spent too long cultivating that poor fans like you kept overvaluing.

Sincerely,

DFDC

GShock

DCC 4Life
We just need to find the Tapper equivalent at TE and FS.

Williams might fit that bill at TE.

Top Bottom