Practice Squad signings....

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
But I don’t see him being a burner in the open field. He’s Marion Barber II.
He has better size and long speed. He will out run lots of people once he gets his momentum going. But he takes some space to get going.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Nice, he got an opportunity to be a Cowboys.
Well damn, man...he grew up a Cowboys so it's only fitting.

Things happen reason.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Should have traded him.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Oh Crap. If there was ever a time for Bob Robets to come back to the board it is today. I shit u not.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The Cowboys will opt to keep defensive tackle Datone Jones on the 53-man roster for now as he works back from a sprained knee, but they have added defensive tackle Aziz Shittu to the practice squad, according to sources. To make room for Shittu, defensive end Charles Tapper was released. Shittu spent the last three years with the Philadelphia Eagles but did not play in a game. He was among their final cuts last weekend. The Cowboys had hoped to re-sign Brian Price after he cleared waivers and move Jones to injured reserve, but he was claimed by the Oakland Raiders.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Oh Crap. If there was ever a time for Bob Robets to come back to the board it is today. I shit u not.
:lol

But in all seriousness I'm guessing he is a 3 technique here? The dude is way too slow to play DE. Ran like a 5.4 forty at 280 pounds. Really productive but man that's a forty you expect from a lumbering 320 pound man.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Wichmann, 26, made 18 starts for the Rams in his first two NFL seasons. The 2015 sixth-round pick spent last season on the Titans’ practice squad.

Top Bottom