DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life
no Bo. Interesting.

Oh, and just for Booze, they signed Lance :art

Last edited:

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I figured Bo would be on there but there are still two spots left. Churn, churn, churn.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Well how about that.

Back in July I mentioned that Jordan Chunn was my dark horse to make the squad. He didn't quite make the final 53 but he got the practice squad nod over Scarbrough.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I have to imagine Bo turned down the Cowboys practice squad.
I was thinking this same thing. He was buried behind Zeke and Rod Smith (and Austin?) I doubt he would ever have been active, barring injury. My guess is he would rather sign with a team where he has a chance to be active.

I can't think of any other reason that Chunn was signed over him, considering he never touched the ball until the last game. Did he even play the first three games? I honestly don't know. ESPN.com only shows carries for game 4, but maybe he played on special teams?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I'm glad for that at least.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
:picard

DLK150

DCC 4Life
That's a plus. The team site hasn't updated the PS yet though, it still shows Jackson on there but at least we didn't lose both of them for now.

Genghis Khan

Only the past preseason game. Had no idea he was on the roster until then. I have to imagine Bo turned down the Cowboys practice squad.
Oh ok, I didn't catch the last game.

There's goes that theory, considering we apparently signed Bo to the practice squad after all.

Genghis Khan

That's a plus. The team site hasn't updated the PS yet though, it still shows Jackson on there but at least we didn't lose both of them for now.
Eh. I think Jackson is roughly a replacement level player. Scarbrough is something below that.

We signed Scarbrough because we know him, but I have to wonder if there's a better RB floating around somewhere.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Eh. I think Jackson is roughly a replacement level player. Scarbrough is something below that.

We signed Scarbrough because we know him, but I have to wonder if there's a better RB floating around somewhere.
See I really like the thought of Bo behind this starting Oline. I think he is the type of back that if given a runway could be excellent. But if your line sucks I don't think he will do well. He isn't quick enough to avoid trash in the backfield. Our backup Oline was so bad in preseason he never had a chance to really get going.

But honestly I think we all hope we don't see Bo this season.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
Nice, he got an opportunity to be a Cowboys.

p1_

DCC 4Life
See I really like the thought of Bo behind this starting Oline. I think he is the type of back that if given a runway could be excellent. But if your line sucks I don't think he will do well. He isn't quick enough to avoid trash in the backfield. Our backup Oline was so bad in preseason he never had a chance to really get going.

But honestly I think we all hope we don't see Bo this season.
But I don’t see him being a burner in the open field. He’s Marion Barber II.

Top Bottom