Post your draft grades

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I get the feeling we're rolling into next year's draft looking for a WR, a safety, a DT and TE again. We will be able to be players in free agency. If Thomas survives another year we could get him. Oh well, no team has a steak on every plate.
Yeah I like the WRs we got but I'd probably stay on the look out for a true alpha dog depending how things play out this year. Oline should be shored up for awhile though. So should LBer.

DT will probably be a need depending on Irving. No telling what's going to happen with him. I'm excited to see Rico. I know he is a bonehead but he showed real ability last year in preseason.

And frankly safety seems like a perpetual need. I wish we would use our cap space and sign someone now. There are still free agent safeties who could help us now.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The vast majority of these "grades" are coming from people who know the team less than we do, so I don't really give them much weight.

With that said, for the people giving the draft C's or whatever, I can almost guarantee you that if we had taken Ridley/Moore at 19 and Jewell or some other LB at 81 they'd be giving us B+'s/A's.
The fact of the matter is everyone just reads everyone’s mail and uses it to predict the value of a deal. I know of no one who independently can assess all the players that are sent through the process. It’s subjective and dependent on outside influences.

Last edited by a moderator:

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yeah I like the WRs we got but I'd probably stay on the look out for a true alpha dog depending how things play out this year.
This was going to be a transition year regardless at WR.

It’s really time for Dak to make the offense truly his now. All the old guard leaders are gone.

The Eagles, Pats, and Rams did alright offensively without an alpha dog receiver. Hell, the Pats last their best guy early on.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This was going to be a transition year regardless at WR.

It’s really time for Dak to make the offense truly his now. All the old guard leaders are gone.

The Eagles, Pats, and Rams did alright offensively without an alpha dog receiver. Hell, the Pats last their best guy early on.
Yeah I think you're better off spreading the ball around actually as opposed to making it obvious where you are throwing the ball the vast majority of the time.

Top Bottom