Playoff Scenario

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why is Detroit ahead of us in the standings?

A guy on NFLN said they had to lose a game plus Atlanta or Carolina had to lose out.
Record against common opponents. Basically they will have beat the Packers twice and we lost to them.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
This season is done for. I have no hope that things will fall our way. I still want Garrett fired and someone brought in that knows something about football management. Not thinks he's clever because he went to Princeton.

kidd

DCC 4Life
If the scenario is how I think it is, if all three teams, ATL, DET, & CAR lose this weekend, we're in if we can win out.

Am I right or wrong here?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If the scenario is how I think it is, if all three teams, ATL, DET, & CAR lose this weekend, we're in if we can win out.

WGAS

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I don't think that's correct. My understanding is that either Atlanta, New Orleans, or Carolina have to lose twice.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
On the flip side, if we win, we can't be eliminated this weekend because two of the teams play each other so at least one of them will lose.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Wrong. Either Atlanta or Carolina has to lose 2.

midswat

... soon
I bet the stars align and everything we need to happen happens going into the eagles game. And we lose because it’s what Garrett does in those situations.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Well since Carolina and Atlanta both play each other the last game, a loss for both this weekend would ensure that one of them would have two losses to end the season.

D

Deuce

I bet the stars align and everything we need to happen happens going into the eagles game. And we lose because it’s what Garrett does in those situations.
That would definitely happen...

even if Romo were the QB. Amirite, [MENTION=128]kidd[/MENTION]?

:lol, enjoy your thread, guys.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That would definitely happen...

even if Romo were the QB. Amirite, [MENTION=128]kidd[/MENTION]?

:lol, enjoy your thread, guys.
Screw you, Deuce. :flip

This is why we can't have nice stuff.

Top Bottom