Panthers over Packers
Jets over Saints NOPE
Rams over Seahawks
Buccaneers over Falcons NOPE
Panthers over Packers with Rodgers back?? NOPE

lostxn

DCC 4Life
You guys are getting sucked
Probably but I enjoy working through the scenarios. This will be a test this week but the Raiders got beat by the Redskins who we ran off the field twice. They barely beat a putrid Giants team. We should win this game.

Then with Zeke back, you never know. We have a punchers chance and our defense is rounding into shape. We're also the healthiest we've been for most of the season.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Probably but I enjoy working through the scenarios. This will be a test this week but the Raiders got beat by the Redskins who we ran off the field twice. They barely beat a putrid Giants team. We should win this game.

Then with Zeke back, you never know. We have a punchers chance and our defense is rounding into shape. We're also the healthiest we've been for most of the season.
It's weird because when I see the Raiders I can't help but think of them as the team they should have been instead of the shit team they turned out to be. They still feel dangerous and talented to me.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
It's weird because when I see the Raiders I can't help but think of them as the team they should have been instead of the shit team they turned out to be. They still feel dangerous and talented to me.
If we lose to the Raiders, Garrett should be fired. There have been too many coaching losses (Denver, Green Bay, Rams, Falcons) already this year.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
If we lose to the Raiders, Garrett should be fired. There have been too many coaching losses (Denver, Green Bay, Rams, Falcons) already this year.
He should be fired regardless

lostxn

DCC 4Life
He should be fired regardless
What if we make the payoffs? Do you fire him then?
What if we go 10-6 and don't make the playoffs?
What if we go 9-7?

I want him gone but a strong finish will likely save him.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
What if we go 9-7?
Yes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What if we go 9-7?

I don't think a strong finish saved him. I don't think he was ever in real danger of losing his job. But regardless he deserves to be fired.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I don't think a strong finish saved him. I don't think he was ever in real danger of losing his job. But regardless he deserves to be fired.
After the three huge blowouts losses, 2 of which were solidly on the head coach, he was in danger to be sure. He got his QB killed against the Falcons out of sheer incompetence. Unforgivable. Dak wasn't right after the beating he received until the Giants game (and for those who think he wasn't right until the 4th quarter, bs. the receivers were dropping balls.)

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
What if we go 9-7?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Hes not getting any better and will never get better. This is just who he is so I would rather move on regardless. Otherwise we are just wasting prime years of our young players with nothing to show.

Thats what I want but not what I think is going to happen. He will be around until his contract is up.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Yes. Yes. Yes. Hes not getting any better and will never get better. This is just who he is so I would rather move on regardless. Otherwise we are just wasting prime years of our young players with nothing to show.

Thats what I want but not what I think is going to happen. He will be around until his contract is up.
I think we'll have him for another year if we finish strong. The sad thing is the talent on this team, which is quite significant, is propping him up.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I think we'll have him for another year if we finish strong. The sad thing is the talent on this team, which is quite significant, is propping him up.
I agree. When we win it's despite the coaching, not because of it. You can have talent up the wazoo but if the HC doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, it doesn't matter.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I agree. When we win it's despite the coaching, not because of it. You can have talent up the wazoo but if the HC doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, it doesn't matter.
I just can't get over the Falcons loss. It was just so glaringly obvious what needed to be done and they hung Green out again and again and again. They got Dak destroyed physically and mentally. It was disgusting. Even Aikman was highly critical. How could you not be? There just were no excuses that could be made.

Now the coaching against the Chiefs was actually pretty good. Our coaches created the blueprint that everyone else has followed to whip the Chiefs. So it's not all bad.

However, they should be doing stuff like that. They are the coaches of the most high profile football team in the country. We should have the best. But we don't. That needs to change.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just can't get over the Falcons loss. It was just so glaringly obvious what needed to be done and they hung Green out again and again and again. They got Dak destroyed physically and mentally. It was disgusting. Even Aikman was highly critical. How could you not be? There just were no excuses that could be made.

Now the coaching against the Chiefs was actually pretty good. Our coaches created the blueprint that everyone else has followed to whip the Chiefs. So it's not all bad.

However, they should be doing stuff like that. They are the coaches of the most high profile football team in the country. We should have the best. But we don't. That needs to change.
The Broncos loss bothers me the most. We were never in that game and we were full strength. And oh yeah the Broncos are utter dog shit. There isn't even a Zeke excuse

lostxn

DCC 4Life
The Broncos loss bothers me the most. We were never in that game and we were full strength. And oh yeah the Broncos are utter dog shit. There isn't even a Zeke excuse
Well, sometimes your team just doesn't show up. Remember the Rams beating the 1992 Cowboys?

That being said, it sure seemed like we had a shitty gameplan. So I count that one as a coaching loss as well

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

It's not all bad but sometimes it's what you get with a young, inexperienced defense.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It time to find someone who knows how to utilize the talent Dallas has. It will take someone who has been to the dance and knows how to prepare a team to the individual opponent challenge not someone who stays with the same regimen regardless of circumstances.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
It time to find someone who knows how to utilize the talent Dallas has. It will take someone who has been to the dance and knows how to prepare a team to the individual opponent challenge not someone who stays with the same regimen regardless of circumstances.
Just curious (for anyone)... who fits this description, would be available, AND could coexist with the Joneses?

Top Bottom