Panthers Stuff...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
[/TWITTER]
And Fisher is going to continue to be a brain dead idiot.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Really?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Really? He needs Irving to simulate Newton in practice?
I'd bet he was just trying to be funny, going on how big Newton is. I seriously doubt he actually meant it.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
All they have said so far is that he will definitely miss week 1.
Woods update

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Betting Cheeto turns out to be one of those players that tease with great talent but is always dinged up.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Anyone else more worried about the offense with all the new passing game pieces after seeing those offenses last night?

I mean, ATL is very experienced with a bunch of key long time players in place and they could barely score.

Wouldn't be surprised if our O looks lousy Sunday with the new bubble wrap approach to preseason. These guys have barely played together in a couple of meaningless exhibition games.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone else more worried about the offense with all the new passing game pieces after seeing those offenses last night?

I mean, ATL is very experienced with a bunch of key long time players in place and they could barely score.

Wouldn't be surprised if our O looks lousy Sunday with the new bubble wrap approach to preseason. These guys have barely played together in a couple of meaningless exhibition games.
I think that's a concern around the league. It's why opening weekend games aren't very telling of a teams success on the season. No one works their offense in preseason anymore. And Dallas did even less than most. Dak's improvisational skills help with that some though. He doesn't have to be a well oiled machine running plays as they are designed.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dak was one of the best in the NFL last year throwing against the blitz. Hope that continues.

p1_

DCC 4Life

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
As beat up the Panthers are on their OL, there is no excuse to not get a shit ton of pressure on Newton.

None.

Cotton

Staff member
As beat up the Panthers are on their OL, there is no excuse to not get a shit ton of pressure on Newton.

None.
If we don't end the game with at least 5 sacks, we have failed as a front 7.

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I feel weird about this game.

I dunno what it is.

Maybe it is the local propaganda all week that things are fine.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Gregory's speed will be needed when Newton starts to scramble. You need speed to chase him down.
Why would he need to scramble when he has Olsen and McCaffrey, the strength of his offense, as short targets? A healthy and experienced LVE would have been a big help here, but he’s neither of those things.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why would he need to scramble when he has Olsen and McCaffrey, the strength of his offense, as short targets? A healthy and experienced LVE would have been a big help here, but he’s neither of those things.
Because he does, he always does. And we have LVE, Lee, and Jaylon all healthy for this game. I'd say we are good at Lber.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If we don't end the game with at least 5 sacks, we have failed as a front 7.
If we only get 2 sacks but hold them to around 300 yards total offense and win the game, have we still failed?

Top Bottom