Panthers Stuff...

p1_

DCC 4Life
notice how everything about Parsons is so much cooler than Smith.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does this guy even watch games?

They lost two starters in the secondary, Horn (who this chucklefuck was probably lusting over about 5 months ago) and Burris.
Yeah the IR rules make injury reports look not so bad.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Of course Rhule is going to feed the hype out one side of his mouth while stoking his pass rushers with the other.

This is a test for our coaching staff. Carolina, Rhule, Darnold… this could be a statement game for them.

We need to put these bitches in their place.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Of course Rhule is going to feed the hype out one side of his mouth while stoking his pass rushers with the other.

This is a test for our coaching staff. Carolina, Rhule, Darnold… this could be a statement game for them.

We need to put these bitches in their place.
Smarter than talking trash, EAGLES!!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Cowboys vs. Panthers odds, picks and trends: Expert predictions for Week 4 game

ARLINGTON, TEXAS - SEPTEMBER 27: Ezekiel Elliott #21 of the Dallas Cowboys warms up prior to playing the Philadelphia Eagles at AT&T Stadium on September 27, 2021 in Arlington, Texas. (Photo by Tom Pennington/Getty Images)

By The Athletic NFL Staff Sep 29, 2021

Dallas rolled to 2-1 on the year with a decisive 41-21 victory over NFC East rival Philadelphia. The Cowboys exploited a porous run defense with 160 yards on the ground. Ezekiel Elliott rushed for a pair of touchdowns while Dak Prescott threw for three scores. Dallas put together a complete game on both sides of the ball, scoring a season-best 41 points and limiting what had been a potent ground game for the Eagles to 64 yards. The Cowboys will look to build on this momentum against Carolina. Dallas opened as four-point favorites, and the line moved to five after Monday’s victory.

The Panthers are off to their best start in six years, but at what cost? They beat the Texans 24-9 last week, though Christian McCaffrey could now miss some time with a hamstring injury and 2021 first-round pick Jaycee Horn doesn’t have a timetable to return after breaking bones in his foot. The absence of McCaffrey will put a lot more of the offensive weight on Sam Darnold, who has a pair of 300-yard games this season. Horn has started every week for a defense that allows 10 points per game and is among the league’s best at stopping the pass. It is worth noting that Carolina is also 3-0 against the spread and already won outright once as an underdog.

Odds, Over/Under, Moneyline

TeamSpreadTotalMoneyline
Eagles+145
Falcons-3.548.5-175

TEAMSPREADTOTALMONEYLINE
Panthers+165
Cowboys-4.550.5-200

TeamSpreadTotalMoneyline
Eagles+145
Falcons-3.548.5-175

Storylines for Panthers-Cowboys

Carolina Panthers news

Dallas Cowboys news
Expert picks

WRITERSTRAIGHT UP PICK
Mark KabolyCowboys
Tashan ReedCowboys
Jay MorrisonCowboys
Nick KosmiderCowboys
Katherine TerrellCowboys

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Does this guy even watch games?

They lost two starters in the secondary, Horn (who this chucklefuck was probably lusting over about 5 months ago) and Burris.
He's an idiot who is ignoring a little something we like to call INJURED RESERVE

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Man I wish we could crush these guys. I like Matt Rhule also, but tired of the media already crowning him as a genius.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Man I wish we could crush these guys. I like Matt Rhule also, but tired of the media already crowning him as a genius.
Could've made a run at him but we opted for the guy with "experience." Sunday will be interesting.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I would expect Micah will continue to move all over the place.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I would expect Micah will continue to move all over the place.
Of course he will. That’s what makes him so dangerous and difficult to gameplan for.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Of course he will. That’s what makes him so dangerous and difficult to gameplan for.
Biggest impact defender in the draft.

w0000000000000oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom