Packers Stuff…

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, I don't feel uneasy. It's the NFL, so anything can happen, but this isn't the same Rodgers or team from years ago.
You're a Cowboys fan. It's been engrained in you to be uneasy for every game. 25+ years is a long time to waddle in mediocrity. We have been hurt too many times to not have battle scars on our hearts.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
You're a Cowboys fan. It's been engrained in you to be uneasy for every game. 25+ years is a long time to waddle in mediocrity. We have been hurt too many times to not have battle scars on our hearts.
I'm really not uneasy. Again, upsets happen every week in the NFL, so it's not like a win is guaranteed. But Rodgers has looked so bad this year. and they're so beat up, I'm not worried.

The thing is, even if we lose, I think it'll be a one-off and not a sign of the season going off the rails. (Unless maybe if Dak plays terrible like he did against the Bucs...)

Now if we were playing Philly to make the playoffs, I'd be uneasy.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I'm really not uneasy. Again, upsets happen every week in the NFL, so it's not like a win is guaranteed. But Rodgers has looked so bad this year. and they're so beat up, I'm not worried.

The thing is, even if we lose, I think it'll be a one-off and not a sign of the season going off the rails. (Unless maybe if Dak plays terrible like he did against the Bucs...)

Now if we were playing Philly to make the playoffs, I'd be uneasy.
Is Rogers really fading quickly, or does he have no weapons currently? I know its some of both, but Rogers has been so good for so long, its hard to believe he's degrading so hard, so fast.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is Rogers really fading quickly, or does he have no weapons currently? I know its some of both, but Rogers has been so good for so long, its hard to believe he's degrading so hard, so fast.
I've seen them several times and to me he's just dropped off that much. He can't escape the rush like he used to, and he doesn't seem as accurate as he always was. As much as anything, I see him throwing a bunch of quick passes, getting the ball out of his hand ASAP. I don't remember him doing that before, and it takes away any advantage he had. Any QB can throw a quick WR screen as soon as the ball hits his hands. It's like he doesn't want to deal with the pressure or something.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's what happens when you do psychedelics before the game.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Especially when we are favored to win

The psychology of this team is unique

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I’m strangely hopeful the psyche is changing. The hungry lion being a big reason.
I watched more of the old All or Nothing show the other day and I don't know if it's possible to overstate how lame Garrett was. I know I hate him, but really. Such a poser.

Plus those teams had some really good players, but terrible depth players IMO.

I do think we're different now. (And sure, Micah doesn't hurt.)

p1_

DCC 4Life
I watched more of the old All or Nothing show the other day and I don't know if it's possible to overstate how lame Garrett was. I know I hate him, but really. Such a poser.

Plus those teams had some really good players, but terrible depth players IMO.

I do think we're different now. (And sure, Micah doesn't hurt.)
And the team under Garrett was so gutless. Punch us in the mouth, and watch them fold like a cheap suit.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Who the hell is Dak Shepley?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don't think Zeke is playing. All the shows earlier in the week sounded like he'd miss.

Top Bottom