Packers Stuff…

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Rashan Gary was carted off also, hard to see him playing a week later after that and he's arguably their best defensive player.

If they're missing Gary, Stokes and Jones, with Bakhtiari shuffling in and out of the lineup every week as well, this is going to be a bloodbath.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yep, he's their best defensive player, gonna be a bloodbath Sunday.
I hope you're right. It would be so awesome to kick the living shit out of Rodgers.

• Love
Reactions: p1_

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I hope you're right. It would be so awesome to kick the living shit out of Rodgers.
The only thing that can stop us is if Green Bay can consistently establish the run (obviously the availability of Jones is key to that) and us killing ourselves with mistakes.

Otherwise, with Green Bay's OL shaky as could be and Rodgers not trusting his WR's, goodnight sweet prince.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The only thing that can stop us is if Green Bay can consistently establish the run (obviously the availability of Jones is key to that) and us killing ourselves with mistakes.

Otherwise, with Green Bay's OL shaky as could be and Rodgers not trusting his WR's, goodnight sweet prince.
Their OL is a complete mess, which is pretty much the root cause of their offensive decline. They just can’t get the right five out there at once.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Their OL is a complete mess, which is pretty much the root cause of their offensive decline. They just can’t get the right five out there at once.
Yep, they're in a Tyron Smith-like situation with Bakhtiari who can't stay on the field so they're doing some weird timeshare situation with him. Either way, the OL is mostly shit and if we get any sort of lead Sunday the pass rush will feast.

Rodgers won't be able to use his legs to save himself like Fields and Jones did.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yep, they're in a Tyron Smith-like situation with Bakhtiari who can't stay on the field so they're doing some weird timeshare situation with him. Either way, the OL is mostly shit and if we get any sort of lead Sunday the pass rush will feast.

Rodgers won't be able to use his legs to save himself like Fields and Jones did.
They screwed up underestimating Elgton’s injury. And Stenavich and Butkus have done a horrible job coaching.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I hate to be like this, but I expect the Packers to get plenty of calls just to keep things interesting if we start to put the beatdown on them.

Top Bottom