Packers at Cowboys | Week 15 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/15/13

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I don't know about this. If Jerry were to hire a big time HC and we won, the HC would get the credit. Jerry can't have that happening. And he's proven he's not content with just being given credit for making a great hire. He wants credit for being the architect of the team. He won't get that if a name HC comes in here and turns it around.
The catch-22 here is that he actually has to have someone to pin a collapse on, so he can make the next hire to come in and fix this mess, all so he can be the hero for making the next genius hire.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I don't know about this. If Jerry were to hire a big time HC and we won, the HC would get the credit. Jerry can't have that happening. And he's proven he's not content with just being given credit for making a great hire. He wants credit for being the architect of the team. He won't get that if a name HC comes in here and turns it around.
Ok...well obviously I don't agree.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Still think he shouldn't be a June cut?
It is irrelevant.

The contracts this team has developed are about as crippling as the fact we have no functional brains in charge of our draft process.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Arrgghhhhhh!!!

ESPN was showing live interviews with Jerry in the locker room and they cut away just as he was asked "Jerry, aren't you made enough to fire someone right now"?

I know he would've bullshitted his way through that question, but I still would have liked to hear his answer.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The same way you blow a 24 point lead in one half to the Lions.

Passpasspasspasspasspasspasspasspass - Romo choke.
They at least had Stafford and Megatron.

THIS WAS FUCKING MATT FLYNN!!!!!

2233boys

Not So New Member
He should consider firing himself and then bring a GM in to fire the staff.

data

Forbes #1
The same way you blow a 24 point lead in one half to the Lions.

Passpasspasspasspasspasspasspasspass - Romo choke.
Instead of Megatron jumping over 3 Cowboys' DBs, it was Jordy Nelson making one-handed circus catches and jumping over Scandrick.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Arrgghhhhhh!!!

ESPN was showing live interviews with Jerry in the locker room and they cut away just as he was asked "Jerry, aren't you made enough to fire someone right now"?

I know he would've bullshitted his way through that question, but I still would have liked to hear his answer.

ESPN went back because of this question and Jerry responded with some crap about needing to play better in the 2nd half.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Defenses generally benefit from rest, offenses need to get in a rhythm.
Exactly. Which is why us abandoning the run let their offense get back on the field too often, letting their defense get more rest, and worse let their offense get into a rhythm.

Again, all on coaching.

data

Forbes #1
They at least had Stafford and Megatron.

THIS WAS FUCKING MATT FLYNN!!!!!
It doesn't matter -- could've been a Pee-Wee team. The Cowboys don't lose to the other team. The Cowboys' biggest opponent has been themselves.

GShock

DCC 4Life
1 defensive stop in the second half. He'll, just a drive where they allowed a FG, and we win.

Unbelievable.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Honestly, I just think that Garrett is a fag.

Plain and simple.

He's a fag.

He talks a big game. Says the right things. Talks bravado. Talks process and blah.

Blah blah, fuckity blah blah blah blah.

But he lacks balls. Plain and simple.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
In garrets post game he stated BC was still calling the plays and during the last int they called a run play Romo just checked out of it. What a joke this team is.

Top Bottom