Opening Night Chatter Thread | Packers v. Seahawks | - 9/4/14

data

Forbes #1
Special season of The Biggest Loser as former athletes try to recapture their glory.

Damien Woody and Mike Burke.

data

Forbes #1
I liked that Nationwide and Peyton commercial. Clever

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Uh, yeah. Time to take Earl Thomas off of punt duty. Dumb on many levels.

data

Forbes #1
How was Earl Thomas' aggressive punt return style not corrected during the preseason?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cassius Marsh is going to be a good one. Plays with his hair on fire.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Special season of The Biggest Loser as former athletes try to recapture their glory.

Damien Woody and Mike Burke.
:lol

data

Forbes #1
It's crazy to think that Aaron Rodgers' first playing time was against the Cowboys after we took Favre out of the game on a CB blitz.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nelson is going to have another monster season if he stays healthy.

data

Forbes #1
Wonder if that ball spot gets reviewed. Seems like it could be on the 1 yard line.

Although, if not a first down determiniation, I don't think they can throw the red flag.

Cotton

Staff member
Wonder if that ball spot gets reviewed. Seems like it could be on the 1 yard line.

Although, if not a first down determiniation, I don't think they can throw the red flag.
Doesn't matter.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
One question when I see these commercials about guys watching games on Verizon on their phones.

Isn't it more appropriate and less rude to say, you know what, no, I am staying home and fuck your pie eating contest or art show?

I mean damn, grow a set.

Here is the deal. It's football season. Fuck off.

Control your wimmen.

Carp

DCC 4Life
How was Earl Thomas' aggressive punt return style not corrected during the preseason?
I appreciate his aggressiveness, but both returns were dumb. Sometimes you have to save a player from himself. If they are going to put Thomas back there then what is keeping them from putting Harvin back there...he has actually done it at the pro level.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This NFL Now commercial makes me want to shoot each one of them in the face.

Except the Broncos chick with the eye black. She can give me a hummer and then I would shoot her in the face.

Cotton

Staff member
One question when I see these commercials about guys watching games on Verizon on their phones.

Isn't it more appropriate and less rude to say, you know what, no, I am staying home and fuck your pie eating contest or art show?

I mean damn, grow a set.

Here is the deal. It's football season. Fuck off.

Control your wimmen.

Last edited:

Carp

DCC 4Life
Damn...Matthews totally bit on that one.

data

Forbes #1
I appreciate his aggressiveness, but both returns were dumb. Sometimes you have to save a player from himself. If they are going to put Thomas back there then what is keeping them from putting Harvin back there...he has actually done it at the pro level.
A better word than aggressiveness is recklessness. How they haven't corrected Earl Thomas' recklessness by now is dumb

Top Bottom