Opening Night Chatter Thread | Chiefs v. Patriots | - 9/7/17

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Smith is a bum.

But Reid's system is not equipped to beat good defenses.
Smith will never take that team anywhere. It was actually a smart move taking a shot on a QB. No amount of help was going to turn Alex Smith into a championship caliber QB. I don't know if Mahomes ever will be but at least he looks to have some special traits.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Smith will never take that team anywhere. It was actually a smart move taking a shot on a QB. No amount of help was going to turn Alex Smith into a championship caliber QB. I don't know if Mahomes ever will be but at least he looks to have some special traits.
Scary when part of the charm of Mahomes is that he makes plays out of script.

data

Forbes #1
Yep, it was really weird.
Especially with Gruden on MNF. He'll occasionally make some random declaration like, "watch for a playactjon pass to ________" as the team is still huddling and he'll be correct.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
"I's got BUUUD right HERE!"

Cotton

Staff member
Especially with Gruden on MNF. He'll occasionally make some random declaration like, "watch for a playactjon pass to ________" as the team is still huddling and he'll be correct.
Some of that is just good announcing. I mean, I make predictions all the time that turn out right because it's predictable, but that was unbelievable.

Cotton

Staff member
All of these Hunt carries should have been Ware. :budd

data

Forbes #1
Any other name have as many spelling variations as Megan, Meghan, Megyn, Meghann, Meagan, etc?

Cotton

Staff member
Any other name have as many spelling variations as Megan, Meghan, Megyn, Meghann, Meagan, etc?
Love you, man, but you very well could be the most random person I know.

These Odell commercials are getting old. The Norman commercial should light a fire under Dez though!

Cotton

Staff member
Having our first game on SNF really really sucks.

Cotton

Staff member
whys that? I love when we play SNF.
Because it's the first game, Zeke is playing, Mara is the reason Zeke is even a question mark, and I want Zeke to destroy them.

Plus, we have to wait that long to see our first game.

Top Bottom