Offseason Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

data

Forbes #1
Invariably, this thread has killed Test.
[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION], here's Test in the coffin, there's the shovel and dirt pile. You get the honor of the first scoop.

Cotton

Staff member
Invariably, this thread has killed Test.
[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION], here's Test in the coffin, there's the shovel and dirt pile. You get the honor of the first scoop.
Phil ------->
<-------- Me

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have always wanted to know...WTF is an Instagram "model"? Some chick that takes mirror selfies in duck face?

Cotton

Staff member
I have always wanted to know...WTF is an Instagram "model"? Some chick that takes mirror selfies in duck face?
And get paid to do it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I posted a few pieces of equipment for sale and have done nothing but stare at my screen waiting for something to happen. So far nothin...

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I attempted to lay some tile today using quickset mortar. Didn't add enough water, left it in the 129 degree sunlight for 5 minutes and it attempted to turn to concrete on me in a hurry. Don't worry, I'll throw some water in and mix it up right quick..then I burned my damn drill up and the moment was screwed. 5 minutes later my wife calls and tells me she caused a wreck going the wrong way on the I-35 access. Uh, what?!

So how was your day?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I attempted to lay some tile today using quickset mortar. Didn't add enough water, left it in the 129 degree sunlight for 5 minutes and it attempted to turn to concrete on me in a hurry. Don't worry, I'll throw some water in and mix it up right quick..then I burned my damn drill up and the moment was screwed. 5 minutes later my wife calls and tells me she caused a wreck going the wrong way on the I-35 access. Uh, what?!

So how was your day?
Was she in the wreck? Is she okay?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
:lol

There it is! got you chuckle! There are those dimples....

~pinches cheeks~
Oh gawd, you caused a flashback. I had dimples like Crater Lake when I was kid. One family member used to pinch both of my cheeks and say "Diiiiimmmplllles!" My baby face is one reason I grew a beard when I was eighteen, to hide the damn things.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

So how was your day?
I had something similar happen once. I mixed the mortar with an attachment for my drill, left it sit too long and while it didn't burn my drill up, it seized up just enough where the drill pulled me off my feet and damn near pulled my arm out of joint. It's a 6.5 amp, high torque Bosch hammer drill. After I got my wits about me, I set it to hammer drill mode and managed to free it and clean the mixing attachment off but I was done for the day.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I had something similar happen once. I mixed the mortar with an attachment for my drill, left it sit too long and while it didn't burn my drill up, it seized up just enough where the drill pulled me off my feet and damn near pulled my arm out of joint. It's a 6.5 amp, high torque Bosch hammer drill. After I got my wits about me, I set it to hammer drill mode and managed to free it and clean the mixing attachment off but I was done for the day.
I just left the mortar in the bucket and walked away. I'll just get another bucket. lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Oh gawd, you caused a flashback. I had dimples like Crater Lake when I was kid. One family member used to pinch both of my cheeks and say "Diiiiimmmplllles!" My baby face is one reason I grew a beard when I was eighteen, to hide the damn things.
Dimples are caused by malformed muscles.

Top Bottom