O.J. Simpson Dead At 76

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
dumb. no one thinks they were gonna kick him out.

Yeah, pretty dumb.

If they didn't remove him from the HOF while he was alive, why would they do it now?

Besides, it's not like the NFL honors him in any way outside of that.

The guy has not been invited nor has he shown up voluntarily to any of the HOF ceremonies or activities since his murder trial. So there really isn't anything for them to be criticized over when it comes to recognizing him.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My momma always told me if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

But, I never listened as a kid. Fuck this dude.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Biggest reason he didn't rot in jail the rest of life. That and his slick ass fucking lawyer....if they don't fit, you must acquit.
No, the biggest reason he got off is because the majority of the jury (who were black) had a prejudiced view of the LAPD and didn't trust them after years and years of injustices and abuse.

And some of them, like the older lady in the video Booze posted, also wanted to stick it to whitey for the same aforementioned reasons.

If you have ESPN+, go watch the Made in America doc and you'll get the whole story.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The prosecution made mistakes, but they were cooked the second that jury was selected.
Exactly.

But that could have been avoided had LA not had a DA looking to make a name for himself which led to the trial being held in L.A and not out in the county where OJ most certainly would have been convicted.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
How do we even know he's really dead? It was just a family announcement.

Top Bottom