NHL Chatter Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It truly does brighten your day when a weak link is finally jettisoned. Being perpetually stuck with the Joneses makes me even more appreciative of how my other favorite teams operate.

It's funny because that did cross my mind. Fletcher was maybe the worst GM in flyers history. But they could fire him.

Meanwhile, in the NFL city of Dallas... :angry

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Flyers FINALLY fire Chuck Fletcher. Worst GM I'm history.

That team has been unreasonably mediocre to awful for far too long.

Flyers need to be up, push the Devils and Islanders back down where they belong.

Also fix your fucking uniforms, go back to your classics. What's with the weird bars?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Gah, Rangers went out with a whimper. They had a great rebuild going and kinda ruined it. The Devils have done a lot right. Depressing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Gah, Rangers went out with a whimper. They had a great rebuild going and kinda ruined it. The Devils have done a lot right. Depressing.
The Stars are still hanging in there.

Genghis Khan

Seriously though. I'm seeing it called a freak accident but that doesn't look accidental to me. I will say it's a little hard to tell in the video but I don't understand why the guy would have his leg in the air like that.

I guess he was trying to hip check the first guy and just missed so he lost his balance? That's the only explanation I can come up with.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

There is less of a shit possible for me to care but this seems significant.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
just a lot of hugging and wild punches that don't land

Genghis Khan

Yeah I think it's a bit overblown, there's been much worse. I love the long memories hockey players have though.

Top Bottom