NHL Chatter Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He was fantastic last night.

Cotton

Staff member
Not a great start for the Stars. Still, it's only 2-1 going into the second. Slow start just like game 2. Hopefully, they can figure it faster than game 2.

Cotton

Staff member
We are sucking dick tonight. We can't control the puck. They have dominated faceoffs. Not our night.

Cotton

Staff member
Stars strike first! :towel

Cotton

Staff member
Good period for the Stars. Sucks they gave up the late goal, but overall they killed it in that period.

Cotton

Staff member
They are just faster than us.

Cotton

Staff member
Well, it was a fun playoff run, but I think that's going to be about it for the Stars. The Lightning are just a better team. We are without our starting goalie and Stephen Johns. It's just not going to happen for us this year.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Well, it was a fun playoff run, but I think that's going to be about it for the Stars. The Lightning are just a better team. We are without our starting goalie and Stephen Johns. It's just not going to happen for us this year.
Good run but it’s always hard to repeat this success when you kinda had an unexpected run like the Stars did... not over yet but gonna be tough to win three straight vs lightning.... have to enjoy every moment as I learned in 2014 with the Rangers.

Cotton

Staff member
So nervous right now. Very close to nervous shits.

Cotton

Staff member
Oh well, always next year, right?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Oh well, always next year, right?
Sadly this felt like a cinderella run to me.

Not that Dallas isn't still a good team - but Vegas, Colorado, the Blues... all seem equally as likely as Dallas to make deep runs.

Cotton

Staff member
Sadly this felt like a cinderella run to me.

Not that Dallas isn't still a good team - but Vegas, Colorado, the Blues... all seem equally as likely as Dallas to make deep runs.
Well, we did it without our starting goalie and without Stephen Johns. I feel pretty good going into next season.

Cotton

Staff member

Yes, I do believe we have a shot next year.

Cotton

Staff member

This is good.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
This is why the NHL is a fucking Mickey Mouse league.

The NBA announced that they are starting in December and having a 78 game schedule like a week ago.

The NHL, which ended weeks before the NBA, is still dicking around doing god knows what, rambling on about not starting till February, and discussing drastically reduced schedules.

Morons.

Top Bottom