New Ownership

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I propose a DCC-DCU merger along the lines of the Nazi Germany-Austria Anschluss of 1938.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I propose a DCC-DCU merger along the lines of the Nazi Germany-Austria Anschluss of 1938.
Oh, hell no.

You can keep jon, mb4, sacamano, and the rest of the corky crew right where they're at.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
congrats UncleMilti/Skidadl, I haven't been active for a couple years or so but I've known both of you for sometime and know you will do a good job running the site. I'll try to stop by more often and add my simplistic thoughts as much as I can
Your simplistic thoughts have been missed, Guido.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Thanks, Skid and Unc, for looking out for the best interests of the site. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Thanks to everyone who has helped make this place great. I love it here, but I had been an absentee owner for a lonnnnng time. Busier than I've ever been with work and kids getting to the ages where they have a sporting event or practice every day.

It got to the point where I could have shut it down or handed it off, and shutting it down wouldn't have been fair to anyone.

There are quite a few people here that I respect and like a lot. Skid and Unc are two of those people and I know they will do for the DCC what I didn't have the time or know how to do.

In short... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

/runs away crying

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hey! Before you get out of earshot, You coming back?

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Thanks to everyone who has helped make this place great. I love it here, but I had been an absentee owner for a lonnnnng time. Busier than I've ever been with work and kids getting to the ages where they have a sporting event or practice every day.

It got to the point where I could have shut it down or handed it off, and shutting it down wouldn't have been fair to anyone.

There are quite a few people here that I respect and like a lot. Skid and Unc are two of those people and I know they will do for the DCC what I didn't have the time or know how to do.

In short... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

/runs away crying
Props for keeping this site up and running for so long and big props for making sure it stays that way by keeping it "in the family" when you decided to sell it. I'd call for a group hug but I'm afraid of coming into contact with Geng's awkward chubby.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Hey! Before you get out of earshot, You coming back?
Me? I'm not going anywhere. I will still be a staple in the gay rights/right to choose/religion/marijuana/pit bull/old dudes getting tasered threads.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Me? I'm not going anywhere. I will still be a staple in the gay rights/right to choose/religion/marijuana/pit bull/old dudes getting tasered threads.
Glad to hear you are not changing your stripes. Could you also add nerer do well conservatives to your repertoire?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Even though EZ can be a bit of a bitch from time to time I still greatly appreciate all that he's done over the years with the site, I've been roaming these boards with him for over a decade, so that's something I'd say.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Even though EZ can be a bit of a bitch from time to time I still greatly appreciate all that he's done over the years with the site, I've been roaming these boards with him for over a decade, so that's something I'd say.
I have made those same tracks since the first group and successive crashes. I even shared some zone time with him. He has always been a mild mannered irritant. :unsure

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I also should say thank you to everyone that has ever helped me with this site staff wise. This place doesn't get off the ground without a boozeman or an sbk92. It doesn't keep going for years after without a mcnuttz, carp, skidadl, deuce or a dallen. Even Schmitty, Bipo, and Bob Roberts helped mod this place for awhile.

I'm forgetting some, but my memory sucks ass so forgive me.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I certainly can be... And plan to be going forward. You pretty ok too.

Top Bottom