New Board

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Thanks for all the hard work migrating. Hopefully this will be a big improvement!

Can we still imbed Twitter?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Thanks for all the hard work migrating. Hopefully this will be a big improvement!

Can we still imbed Twitter?
Yep. Just click on the icon with 3 dots above the post area and select insert media. Paste the tweet URL there and boom.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
what'd I miss?
Years ago, some dude (can't remember their name, some fringe poster I think) got pissed at somebody and told them "Your on ignore." People just laughed at him and his ignorance, and the phrase just stuck as a lame comeback.

Cotton

Staff member
Years ago, some dude (can't remember their name, some fringe poster I think) got pissed at somebody and told them "Your on ignore." People just laughed at him and his ignorance, and the phrase just stuck as a lame comeback.
I’m fairly sure that fringe poster was 2233. I could be wrong.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
The pages who up on desktop but not mobile at top. Looking into some CSS code to fix it for mobile.
Damn your insolence!!

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
duly noted, I just took it full circle

PS:

Mods, check the settings, I tried to add smilies to this reply and kept getting this message:

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.
once I deleted them (I tried many smilies to see if it happened to be the ones I was picking), I was able to make the post and the above message went away

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Damn, yimyammer is one picky demanding bastard.

Site looks great.

Cotton

Staff member
I did some cleaning up of the navigation menu at the top of the page. Took out some stuff nobody ever uses and added a Latest Primer button. The "What's New" button now does the same as New Posts. If you guys think of any navigation items we need to add, let me know.

Top Bottom