New Board

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The guy has fixed the old tweets. They should all show up now.

Cotton

Staff member
Never mind. It only fixed the ones that just had the numbers posted in the twitter tags. If the whole URL was posted it didn’t fix them doesn’t look like. Oh well, if that’s the worst that comes from this it went pretty damn well.

data

Forbes #1
- Add Multi-quote
- Preference/Settings to increase posts-per-page (previously had <50 post-per-page max)
- Not a fan of "Points", but doesn't bother me

So far, so good. Liking the new digs. Nice job and major props for the time, @Iamtdg

Cotton

Staff member
- Add Multi-quote
- Preference/Settings to increase posts-per-page (previously had <50 post-per-page max)

So far, so good. Liking the new digs. Nice job and major props for the time, @Iamtdg
I have dug and dug looking how to change the posts per page. I will continue looking.

Let me look for multi-quote posting.

Cotton

Staff member
- Add Multi-quote

I have dug and dug looking how to change the posts per page. I will continue looking.

Let me look for multi-quote posting.
Found it. Click on "+Quote" of each post you want to quote and then once you click in the post box there is a button that says "add quotes".

Cotton

Staff member
- Add Multi-quote

I found a mod that will fix the posts per page. I'm asking out guy if he can install it so I don't fuck it up.

Cotton

Staff member
Overall, I must say, I can't be happier with how this went down or with the look and feel/navigation of this software. The admin control panel even has a damn search bar. You all don't even know how invaluable that is when digging around trying to find a setting.

Cotton

Staff member
The message board I was reading was wrong. I found the setting. It is now set to 50 posts per page.

Cotton

Staff member
Okay, so I can't figure out how to add page navigation at the top of the page on mobile. Looks like we will deal without it.

Cotton

Staff member
Also, if you want to display all threads read and unread, so you don't have to navigate back to the forums to find a thread, you can click on "filters" upper right just above the threads listed and uncheck everything but "threads I have participated in" and voila.

Top Bottom