NCAA Football: Will there be a season in 2020?

NCAA Football: Will there be a season in 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Yes but shortened

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Yes but cancelled after starting because of surge in infections

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

data

Forbes #1
Want to kill this thread and start over?
Listen, Mr. New Poll Maker Person
Look at your false god, @Iamtdg, whimpering pathetically at the helm. Kid can’t even get up on, let alone ride the bull. Never send a yammer to do a dominator’s job

This shitshow’s gonna be screenshot’d, pinned up in VIP Threads across the Cowboys chattersphere. You’re gonna be laughed at. We’re gonna be laughed at.

I’d snatch my donation dollars out of your hands if I had paid cash.

~spits on your shoes~

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You make it seem like people cared about football when the Rams were there the first time. I grew up in L.A., and trust me, no one gave a shit. Hell, the Rams didn't even play in L.A. county.
They cared in the 40s thru 60s.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Nah, it's not that big of deal. I was just giving you shit.

Don't do it again.
I wasn't offended, I was serious, I really wanted the poll to show how everyone voted

oh well, hopefully I get it right next time

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I wasn't offended, I was serious, I really wanted the poll to show how everyone voted

oh well, hopefully I get it right next time
It's seriously not some massive deal. Just busting balls.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Damn, yim is a pain in the ass

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Multiple colleges announcing no in-person classes for the Fall, don't see how there can be a fair season.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It's not going to be a normal season but I think conferences will make different decisions.
That’s just it, the decision is not in the hands of the conferences but the individual colleges.

Who’s going to come up with any kind of schedule in all that mess? Will the NCAA allow transfers to play? It’s a mess.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It's not going to be a normal season but I think conferences will make different decisions.
I think that depends on whether the schools stay with what has already been put in place several seasons ago. It’s still early enoufgh for them to confirm whether the scheduled schools are still committed.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What's going to happen when all these kids get it and then... they recover to 100% and/or most of them never even know they had it?

It's weird that people are acting like this is the Spanish Flu for young, healthy people of that age.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What's going to happen when all these kids get it and then... they recover to 100% and/or most of them never even know they had it?

It's weird that people are acting like this is the Spanish Flu for young, healthy people of that age.
There are a lot of asymptomatic cases out there. Far more than we know.

Top Bottom