NBA Chatter Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Although there's this:

On November 28, Kidd was fined $50,000 by the NBA for instructing his player Tyshawn Taylor to bump into him and intentionally spilling a cup of soda on the court in order to stop the game so his team could draw up a last-second offensive play against the Lakers.

:lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Although there's this:

On November 28, Kidd was fined $50,000 by the NBA for instructing his player Tyshawn Taylor to bump into him and intentionally spilling a cup of soda on the court in order to stop the game so his team could draw up a last-second offensive play against the Lakers.

:lol
So, he's creative?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

There's a lot going on in that picture.

Not sure which is more an anachronism, Isiah's shorts or Knight's pants.

Also, Isiah has the look of a man who is about to not follow a single thing he was just yelled at about.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Loving this Bucks/Suns final, so refreshing not to have some asshole contrived superteam or LeBron in there.
Same here. I was especially glad to see that KD, the alleged best player in the world, didn't get another cheap ring.

I'm a fan of a small market team so I'm loving the fact that the big markets are having to sit this one out.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I think the Bucks take Game 3. I think you can safely pencil Giannis in for about 30 & 12 but the true X-factor will be Middleton.

Middleton has been a much better player at home than on the road. So I think he'll score close to 30 as well.

1bigfan13

Staff member
True although I'd put Brooklyn in that same category so it's not just LeBron necessarily.
IMO, KD has been the worst violator when it comes to superstars teaming up. Tat's why most fans refuse to give him much credit for those two championships in Golden State. You could have dropped any top 25 player on those Warriors rosters and they'd have still won two or three championships. So what KD did as a GSW isn't really impressive to me.

He had a chance to change that narrative in Brooklyn when it was just him and Kyrie leading the team. But once again Mr. I Don't Like Competition couldn't help himself. He went behind the scenes to get Harden & Blake Griffin to Brooklyn.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
IMO, KD has been the worst violator when it comes to superstars teaming up. Tat's why most fans refuse to give him much credit for those two championships in Golden State. You could have dropped any top 25 player on those Warriors rosters and they'd have still won two or three championships. So what KD did as a GSW isn't really impressive to me.

He had a chance to change that narrative in Brooklyn when it was just him and Kyrie leading the team. But once again Mr. I Don't Like Competition couldn't help himself. He went behind the scenes to get Harden & Blake Griffin to Brooklyn.
I give him almost no credit for that, the talk of him being a borderline top 10 player of all time is completely preposterous to me.

Top Bottom