NBA Chatter Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm trying to save the man from having an aneurysm and you're out here countering my efforts. :lol
I appreciate your effort. @jsmith6919, on the other hand can suck a whole bag of dicks for posting it.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Bulls hired Arturas Karnisovas and for the first time in my lifetime they've made an external hire for someone to run their basketball operations. Was previously the Nuggets GM and worked under Morey in Houston, so finally the front office is going to be brought into the 21st century.

Gar Forman, i.e. one of the worst personnel men in the league, is out, and Paxson is moved into an advisory role, which he deserves given that Forman is primarily the one at fault for how the last 5 or so years have gone.

Probably the best day for Bulls fans since they won the 2008 lottery.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hate high schoolers going straight to the nba in the past. Going to the g-league for a year or two is a good compromise.
It's definitely interesting to see a guy who could be potentially a number 1 pick go that route. If you don't care about a degree why not go get paid $100,000 to go play in this league.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
:lol I've never heard of him
Milwaukee was for some reason a haven in the 80s for tall, oafish, goofy, scrappy white guys and I hated them all. Him, Randy Breuer, Krystoviak, Fred Roberts, even Jack Sikma was annoying and he was a legit player.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom