NBA Chatter Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I said it before the season began, and will say it again... the Mavs are legit this year. That 14 point win over the Lakers yesterday was proof.

Cotton

Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm watching the game now. The announcer said it was his 2nd career 3 pointer. He one a couple weeks ago for his first.

:lol
That's true. 2 in about a month is like parallel universe shit. Plus he hit the one in preseason.

Cotton

Staff member

Looks at the alley oop at the 1:04 mark. Human. Video. Game.

Genghis Khan

The end of this Sixers Pelicans game is brutal. Pelicans are turning this into a shitshow. Something like 40 free throws in the 4th alone. Why do teams do this? Especially shitty teams. Pathetic.

Genghis Khan

(Sixers HC Brett) Brown not happy tonight: “We had poor fouls, we fouled them too much when it mattered most. You can’t just be lifted off of the floor...you have to have the discipline to be second...that’s my job to think like that. The good news is you remain the only team undefeated at home.”

Anyone think Garrett would criticize his team like this after a win? Good coaches always coach, not just be satisfied because they won a game and are 19-7 and second in the conference.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
@Iamtdg for your own sanity, do not, I repeat, DO NOT seek out and watch Chaka Khan's rendition of the national anthem from tonight's NBA All-Star game.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
@Iamtdg for your own sanity, do not, I repeat, DO NOT seek out and watch Chaka Khan's rendition of the national anthem from tonight's NBA All-Star game.
I was wondering why she was trending on twitter, anyway here ya go @Iamtdg :art

Top Bottom