NBA Chatter Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Maybe, but the Suns might not be healthy, and new Orleans already gave them all they could handle. I could definitely see this series be pretty competitive.
Oh I missed that.

That bodes even better for the Mavs considering New Orleans hung with them last night.

I'm pretty much a basketball savant. Just saying.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I absolutely fucking love this.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
No Marcus Smart of Al Horford tonight for Boston.

No Lowry for the Heat.

Cotton

Staff member
Just read that the Mavs won the regular season 3-1 against the Warriors. Maybe we have a chance?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If the roleplayers like Kleber, Dinwiddie and Bullock are shooting out of their minds like the last round they definitely have a chance, but the problem with the Suns was that they only had one ball-handler who could threaten a defense once Paul wasn't 100%.

With the Warriors you have 3-4, plus a better rim protector in Draymond than anybody on Phoenix, so it'll be tough.

If they can isolate and pound Curry the way they did Paul they could wear him down, but again, Golden State has more ways to alleviate pressure off Curry than Phoenix did with Booker with a less than 100% Paul.

Cotton

Staff member
If the roleplayers like Kleber, Dinwiddie and Bullock are shooting out of their minds like the last round they definitely have a chance, but the problem with the Suns was that they only had one ball-handler who could threaten a defense once Paul wasn't 100%.

With the Warriors you have 3-4, plus a better rim protector in Draymond than anybody on Phoenix, so it'll be tough.

If they can isolate and pound Curry the way they did Paul they could wear him down, but again, Golden State has more ways to alleviate pressure off Curry than Phoenix did with Booker with a less than 100% Paul.
I think Luka will need to continue his magic, complemented by Dinwiddie and Kleber. If we get those 3 pieces going, we have a decent chance. But, keep in mind, I am homering our right now after we beat the best team in the NBA.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Never mind, we don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning this series.
Yeah, we got as far as we're going to go but it's a great season for the Mavs.

They need another piece so I'm hoping they're able to get it in the off-season.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah, we got as far as we're going to go but it's a great season for the Mavs.

They need another piece so I'm hoping they're able to get it in the off-season.
They really need a big.

Top Bottom