Must See Movies

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Yeah it was. And I really hate that cuz I'm a GR fan since I was like 12. I hope with Disney having bought it they eventually do something right with it later. The first wasn't bad, but this one was unwatchable.

D

Deuce

Yeah it was. And I really hate that cuz I'm a GR fan since I was like 12. I hope with Disney having bought it they eventually do something right with it later. The first wasn't bad, but this one was unwatchable.
I doubt it. Amongst all the Marvel universe, I would think GR is the least Disney would want to be associated with.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
The Grand Budapest Hotel is really good. Very funny. Definitely a Wes Anderson film in a lot of ways but a bit different in other ways. Ralph Fiennes was great.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I knew you see it on the opening weekend...and I don’t mean that in a bad way.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I knew you see it on the opening weekend...and I don’t mean that in a bad way.
:lol

You were correct, sir! I didn't really plan it out that way. I am a Wes Anderson fan and see everything he puts out but definitely not always on opening weekend. Yesterday was my wedding anniversary and the kids were with my wife's parents so we did dinner and a movie. That was the movie choice.

Carp

DCC 4Life
If you doubt I was thinking it I can show you my dream journal.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Nebraska is a damn good movie. Didn't really think I would like it but it surprised me.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Had anyone seen the new Coen Bros film?
I have. I liked it a lot, but I'm a fan of the Coen Brothers and of Dave Van Ronk, the guy that the Llewyn Davis character was based upon. I think that if you are a fan of the Coen Bros style you'll probably appreciate it. It's fairly slow-paced and nothing really amazing happens, but it's funny and well done, IMO. The guy who plays Llewyn did a great job and a lot of the supporting characters were excellent.

Top Bottom