Must See Movies

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Watched This is the End. I thought it was pretty damn good. My wife wasn't a nearly as impressed as I was. :lol

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
World War Z was better than I expected. I still think fast moving Zombies are retarded,but it was a pretty fun flick.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Looking forward to Enders Game this weekend.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Gravity is a phenomenal movie. It was better than I expected, to be sure.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Yeah I gotta admit, Ender's Game looks lame. But I haven't read the book.

dallen

Senior Tech
Yeah I gotta admit, Ender's Game looks lame. But I haven't read the book.
I read the book. A lot of it was internal monologue. I'm not sure how it would transfer to film and respect the source. I don't really care to see it. Maybe once it is on Netflix

Carp

DCC 4Life
I watched the movie Butter on Netflix today. Definitely worth a watch.

Carl

RIP Brother
This is not a must see movie, but I stumbled across it and loved it. The Three Burials of Melquides Estrada. Very Good movie.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Thought Enders Game was really good. I don't regret going to the movies to see it and would recommend it. Specifically for those that read the book. If you haven't read the book then I guess it would depend on how much of a fan you are of science fiction. Still think you would enjoy it. Very little internal dialogue but it follows the book extremely well.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Enjoyed Thor 2 much more than the first one...the first one took itself too seriously. Loki is the freaking man...best part of the movie. Stay after for the post credit scene...sets up GOTG.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Enjoyed Thor 2 much more than the first one...the first one took itself too seriously. Loki is the freaking man...best part of the movie. Stay after for the post credit scene...sets up GOTG.
I liked it as well. Started off kind of slow but it finally took off around the 30 minute mark.

Top Bottom