Must See Movies

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It's the truth. If you want to be treated with kid gloves, go elsewhere. I'm not going to give you any special treatment and I doubt most others will either.
who is asking for special treatment?

Carp

DCC 4Life
You are completely off the mark. I could care less how anyone reads or watches them. Everyone is getting all worked up over my response to Dallens question. It's you problem about getting prissy not mine.
I am not off the mark...and I am not worked up over anything related to this...I do tire of you playing the whoa is me card...all the time. Toughen up Nancy.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Because he habitually uses age with me in demeaning manner. It part of his approach for disrespect and I finally pointed it out.
Duece is one of the most even easy going guys on here and he far from the only poster that uses your age in post.

I think a little self-reflection is needed, you have a tendency to personalize things when it's normal board behavior.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I am not off the mark...and I am not worked up over anything related to this...I do tire of you playing the whoa is me card...all the time. Toughen up Nancy.
Then move on.

Jiggyfly

Banned
You are completely off the mark. I could care less how anyone reads or watches them. Everyone is getting all worked up over my response to Dallens question. It's you problem about getting prissy not mine.
Who got worked up?

We only responded that watching in numerical order would give away a huge plot point, you were the one who brought up reading a book and then doubled down.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Who got worked up?

We only responded that watching in numerical order would give away a huge plot point, you were the one who brought up reading a book and then doubled down.
Reading a book was an allegory question to starting in the middle of something. The huge plot probably would be wasted on young children therefore I suggested starting the storyline at the beginning for them. Just a suggestion to a question that was posed.

Carp

DCC 4Life
You guys would make terrible Uncles...it is for the children!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well, this thread went to shit.

Carp

DCC 4Life
As an aside...did you know that Temple of Doom was set in 1935, while Raiders was set in 1936?

dallen

Senior Tech
What did you people do last night?

dallen

Senior Tech
As an aside...did you know that Temple of Doom was set in 1935, while Raiders was set in 1936?
So... Fanboys, what is the right order to show my kids the movies? 1-2-3-4 or 2-1-3-4?

In many places this would be a Thread all it's own...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So... Fanboys, what is the right order to show my kids the movies? 1-2-3-4 or 2-1-3-4?

Carp

DCC 4Life

I'm not an uncle...look elsewhere.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom