Music Thread...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Find somebody, ANYBODY, that tries to claim that anything Vince Neil puts out today is good. But 30 or so years ago? Absolutely. And infinitely better than that noise you call music from that video above. There is some good music being put out today. But that stuff is not it.

Well, probably more like 40 years ago but yeah. :lol

Their 1st two albums are fantastic.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I would actually welcome this type of music if it actually replaced all current rap.
Well, the tweet says 2024, so that's pretty current.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Some history about the song:

I listened to a lot of soul music when I was in school, and I've always been interested in that sort of music. I'd been wanting to do a track like 'Another One Bites the Dust' for a while, but originally all I had was the line and the bass riff. Gradually, I filled it in and the band added ideas. I could hear it as a song for dancing but had no idea it would become as big as it did. The song got picked up off our album and some of the black radio stations in the US started playing it, which we've never had before. Michael Jackson actually suggested we release it as a single. He was a fan of ours and used to come to our shows. —John Deacon[31]

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My daughter absolutely loves Queen.

Top Bottom