Moore: Does David Irving's looming suspension mean Jason Garrett doesn't care about the right kind of guy?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why would you single him out? Nothing has happened with him. I'm referencing those who have been a detriment to the team. If and when Elliot ends up like some of the others then he would be a topic for discussion.
Because he has been under investigation for a year. And you claimed that Dallas brings that stuff on themselves.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Because he has been under investigation for a year. And you claimed that Dallas brings that stuff on themselves.
Schools still out on him but there are plenty examples to prove a point. Using exceptions to make a point doesn't work for me. Are you saying he brings baggage?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
One of the guys I follow on Twitter is saying that these stats are bullshit. I asked him if he ran the numbers to get true data, and will post if he gives them to me.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Just because we didn't know about it, doesn't mean the team didn't.

And I'd bet that they did. When you're about to commit multi millions to somebody, you tend to check into what you're about to invest in. The stories were already out there about his penchant for partying. You think in their digging, they didn't find about other things if they were there, such as this? I seriously doubt it.
In the post-Ray Rice Greg Hardy environment I can't imagine they thought Elliott would be worth the risk if they knew about the accusation and believed it was at all legitimate.

There were too many talented players available for them to have taken such a risk on Romo's shrinking window of opportunity.

Had this been real and looming with a lot of folks aware, Elliott would have been Tunsil'ed right before the draft.

Top Bottom