MLB Chatter Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
And that's how you lose in the post season.

Silly base running errors like that.

Why is slow ass Gattis that far the bag on a routine , shallow fly ball like that in the first place.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Blasted. 4-0

Screw baseball. It's football season and almost basketball season. :flip

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Reds fire Dusty Baker.

Guess you reds fans might have some hope to play more than one game in the playoffs now.

Rev

Staff member
:lol at ESPN report stating Rangers could be landing spot for Cano. An ice cube has a better chance surviving in hell.

Rev

Staff member
I hope you guys give him the $300M.
That's never going to happen. They only have 9 guys signed. 5 more for arbitration and 30 mill to spend. They are going to offer the qualifying offer to Cruz and supposedly go after Kendrys Morales. Hopefully get Tanaka and let Garza go to the scrap heap.

D

Deuce

It would be a stupid signing for many reasons, but most notably because they have Kinsler, Andrus and Profar to play up the middle already.

D

Deuce

Today sucks. The defense made a few early mishaps and Moore completely melts down. And to make matters worse, Madden burns Archer out of the pen meaning Hellickson is probably the 4th starter. What a disaster that will be.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
:lol at ESPN report stating Rangers could be landing spot for Cano. An ice cube has a better chance surviving in hell.
:lol

Hell someone there threw out the Phillies too. Just signed Utley to an extension. Up against their budget or close to it. Cano asking for 300 mil. Makes sense.

Rev

Staff member
Hadn't heard that it was a blind bid for Abreu. Supposedly the bids are due today. New entry to the sweepstakes are the Marlins.

Top Bottom