MLB Chatter Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This one might even be better. Fuck the Asstros. (h/t to @Rev)

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
This one might even be better. Fuck the Asstros. (h/t to @Rev)

His shots are definitely majestic and even though this one was against those shitbirds the one in game 1 against Arizona was the best. Not only a moonshot but the guy never shows emotion but he did that time.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Hey guys, did the Rangers really win the World Series? I had a fever dream they did but I can't believe it really happened.

Rev

Staff member
Hey guys, did the Rangers really win the World Series? I had a fever dream they did but I can't believe it really happened.
Tell my wife every day.

Cotton

Staff member
I had to go down a rabbit hole this morning to make sure it wasn't a dream. Corey Seager trending on twitter was to blame.

Rev

Staff member
Just in case anybody was wondering the World Series Champion Texas Rangers won their first game of spring training.

Thank you for listening.

Rev

Staff member
Just in case anybody was wondering the World Series Champion Texas Rangers won their first game of spring training.

Thank you for listening.
Also another game of the note the Texas Tech Red Raiders scored a measly 32 runs in their win today.

Cotton

Staff member
Also another game of the note the Texas Tech Red Raiders scored a measly 32 runs in their win today.
I only got to watch about half that game, but good lawd that offense is going to be fun to watch.

Rev

Staff member
I've never had anything against the Rangers before.

But I'm starting to hope their plane crashes.
One of these days you might get to do it as well. I know the twins won in the past but that was pre-internet and you didn't get the chance then.

I tell you what. We will have a Turn back the clock day for you and we can celebrate Kirby and company. Let's make it Feb. 30th.

Rev

Staff member
The World Series Champions Texas Rangers get the first shot at Yamamoto today.

Rev

Staff member
The phillies are ending their $1 hot dog night.

Top Bottom