MLB Chatter Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm getting PTSD watching this Astros exhibition game on ESPN. I can't tell if it's flashbacks from the world series or the dumb clock.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Some of you Ranger fans might remember him:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is fucking awful. It's brutal to watch. This isn't baseball.
I agree. I hate that shit. It all seems rushed. That's not what the Sunday afternoon pastime was meant to be.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
There is way too much dead time in baseball.

I don't know if this is the answer, but baseball games absolutely take too much time and there is no excuse whatsoever to let the Nomar Garciaparras' of the world step out of the batters box EVERY FUCKING TIME to do that ridiculous routine where he readjusts his gloves.

I don't care which baseball purists don't like it, that foolishness had to go.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

I don't know if this is the answer, but baseball games absolutely take too much time and there is no excuse whatsoever to let the Nomar Garciaparras' of the world step out of the batters box EVERY FUCKING TIME to do that ridiculous routine where he readjusts his gloves.

The readjustment of gloves after pitches they didn’t even swing at was annoying as hell.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

It's not a timed game. Making it a semi timed game makes it a different game. It's not the answer.

And I disagree completely that there is way too much dead time in baseball and that baseball games take too much time.

Average MLB game time 2022: 3 hours 3 minutes
Average NFL game length 2022: 3 hours 12 minutes

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't give a damn. This hill is where I die.
again. easy solution. Just pause the TV between pitches and reenact all the useless stuff. We can watch a game and you can get all of your twitches.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
again. easy solution. Just pause the TV between pitches and reenact all the useless stuff. We can watch a game and you can get all of your twitches.
You don’t understand the point, progressive.

Top Bottom