MLB Chatter Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
~sigh~

God damn it. I hate this international bullshit. It fucks with teams whether they want to admit it or not. At least in the NFL, they have a week between games, and can work it around byes. But baseball is pretty steady, with only occasional days off.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
~sigh~

God damn it. I hate this international bullshit. It fucks with teams whether they want to admit it or not. At least in the NFL, they have a week between games, and can work it around byes. But baseball is pretty steady, with only occasional days off.
It has gotten out of hand.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
True story:

Nolan Ryan is one of two famous people that I've crossed paths with multiple times.

Both he and Jeff Van Gundy are people who I've been in the same restaurant with like 5 times over the years.

And there is my cool yet worthless bit of information for the day.

:art

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

@bbgun. Just wanted to thank your team again.
My brother and I were at Monday's game in Baltimore when he K'd four times and made an error in the field. Let's just say he heard from me and the rest of the Yankee fans who dominated the stadium. He'll be outright released (not traded) if this keeps up.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
My brother and I were at Monday's game in Baltimore when he K'd four times and made an error in the field. Let's just say he heard from me and the rest of the Yankee fans who dominated the stadium. He'll be outright released (not traded) if this keeps up.
I think Gallo is mentally soft and just can't handle the pressure of playing in New York.
Playing in a lineup that includes Judge and Stanton, he should be raking but he's just lost.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think Gallo is mentally soft and just can't handle the pressure of playing in New York.
Playing in a lineup that includes Judge and Stanton, he should be raking but he's just lost.
To rake you have to make contact.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
If he were hitting dingers and getting a lot of walks it would be tolerable, but he's not.

Top Bottom