Mike Nolan Fired

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good, there is no question that the D-line play was a big part of the problem in our ability to stop the run. Which I could excuse if we did it for the sake of having a killer pass rush. Which we didn't seem to have either. What we were doing upfront defensively was just so disorganized and out of sorts. When guys aren't even maintaining gap responsibilities is when you get gashed.

I'm just glad to see the defensive staff held accountable for the worst run defense I think I have ever seen in Dallas. And don't get me wrong, talent was part of it. But a bunch of average joes who at least stick to their responsibilities would have been better than this shit.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
No way on Patricia. His players hated him.
He won't be the HC here though.

Wade's players loved him, but they were all bitches.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Good cop bad cop?

I do think we need a bit of a hardass defensive coach. We all know McCarthy isn't going to be the disciplinarian.
I, too, want a hardass DC...because I want the defense to be the same damn way.

p1_

DCC 4Life
He won't be the HC here though.

Wade's players loved him, but they were all bitches.
Wades defenses seem to fizzle after one or two good seasons

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
I just hope someone had the common sense to kick Nolan in the balls before they told him to get out.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I knew Nolan was a goner once Jerry didn't launch into his normal spin mode. When I saw that he wasn't issuing a blanket waiver for COVID and injuries, I actually gained a little respect for Jerry. Just a little.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Count me out on Patricia as well.

Belichick assistants are usually fool's gold once they're outside of his umbrella. Even as coordinators.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wow, great news. Was fairly sure that would happen but it's good to see it actually done.

I've always thought Edwards was the frontrunner, but hopefully they at least interview a few more people.

Top Bottom