Meet the Texas wrestler who won a girls’ state title. His name is Mack.

townsend

Banned
Right, but we will soon be told everyone else must adjust. If we don't the SJWs will be picketing and forcing the issue. We will be told how horrible we are for not being fair.
The right answer is that if he wants to compete he has to compete against boys. If he isn't athletic enough to compete than that's how it for a bunch of boys, so who cares.

That's fair.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is just another reason why you don't fuck with nature. You are born what you are born. Leave it the fuck alone.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This is just another reason why you don't fuck with nature. You are born what you are born. Leave it the fuck alone.
Some folks are born with a normal brain but learn how to screw it up.

Cotton

Staff member
Some folks are born with a normal brain but learn how to screw it up.
Or are taught how to fuck it up. It's cool now to be different. You just have to find your own special brand of different. People used to just get tattoos. Now, that's not chic enough. You have to REALLY be different now.

townsend

Banned
So transgender is a disease?....

:tippytoe
Gender dysphoria is considered a mental illness. I suppose they should just be passively pressured to kill themselves as nature intended. Apparently any attempt to subvert the will of mighty Gaia is lunacy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gender dysphoria is considered a mental illness. I suppose they should just be passively pressured to kill themselves as nature intended. Apparently any attempt to subvert the will of mighty Gaia is lunacy.
Nah I'm totally cool with people doing whatever they want. If they don't harm me what do I care? Just don't ask me to call a six year old boy a girl or a six year old girl a boy.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The right answer is that if he wants to compete he has to compete against boys. If he isn't athletic enough to compete than that's how it for a bunch of boys, so who cares.

That's fair.
No, the right answer is you don't get to be transgender until you are an adult.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is how I feel. And I'm not saying she can't dress in mens clothes or cut her hair short or whatever makes her happy. But until then she is still a girl.

townsend

Banned
Nah I'm totally cool with people doing whatever they want. If they don't harm me what do I care? Just don't ask me to call a six year old boy a girl or a six year old girl a boy.
I tend to agree, but I'm willing to hedge, since to end up where they are trans kids have to go through a lot of therapy etc, and I'm not going to claim outright I know this kid better than he knows himself, his parents know him, and his doctors know him. But if I had a kid it would be virtually impossible to get me to sign of on any procedures with such long term effects.

Cotton

Staff member
This is pretty much where I land on the issue. As long as it doesn't affect me or my family. I think it's stupid and a made up thing, but whatever. Just don't pressure in any way a kid to decide on their gender. I think that is terribly detrimental.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Glad you are able to admit it's a mental illness.

It's like schizophrenia and should be treated, not enabled.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

What's crazy is that some are taking great offense to equating this to a mental illness as if it is a shame to be mentally ill. So trans hating is turned into mental illness hating by those trying to defend trans people. Ayieeee my head hurts.

townsend

Banned

Dysphoria is the mental illness, being transgender isn't.

Now stop pretending you aren't basing your opinions on articles written by a hack, published on a Breitbart analog.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Dysphoria is the mental illness, being transgender isn't.

Now stop pretending you aren't basing your opinions on articles written by a hack, published on a Breitbart analog.
What is the basis for your conclusion. Is it not a mental process since the physical state is 100% conclusive.

Top Bottom