Manhunt in Cleveland After Killing Broadcast on Facebook Live

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
There are seriously people all over Twitter claiming this was all a hoax. That is was made up by Trump to take the attention off himself.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are seriously people all over Twitter claiming this was all a hoax. That is was made up by Trump to take the attention off himself.
Yeah because the local police agency would confirm the video as being real because Trump told them to do so.

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
My co-worker is going off today as well. He doesn't think Trump but general government to try and push gun reform.
I just smile and nod so I don't have to hear too much. All of you sheep should open your eyes .

Cotton

Staff member
My co-worker is going off today as well. He doesn't think Trump but general government to try and push gun reform.
I just smile and nod so I don't have to hear too much. All of you sheep should open your eyes .
#staywoke

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah. Some folks have huge imaginations.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Crazy how stupid a large percentage of our population is.

2233boys

Not So New Member
100% sure the person Rev is talking about voted for Trump. :tippytoe

(or not at all)

On a serious note, people like that exist because the Gun Lobby/NRA has done their jobs scaring people to think the government is taking their guns. Guns Sales up, manufacturers, NRA and Gun right advocates are happy. All the while, millions are still homeless, working poor, under employed, over indebted, uninsured, under-educated, left with poor or lacking infrastructure. The wealthy are getting wealthier and the rest of the country is getting poorer.

midswat

... soon
I wish more criminals would just kill themselves.

What do we have to do to make this a thing now? Create a hashtag?

midswat

... soon
And let me just say this.... if when I'm 78 years old and I have to go out collecting cans, I'll be praying for someone to shoot me in the face.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nah. If Trump faked it, it would have been a rich white guy shooting another rich white guy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, when your own paranoid President pushes wacky conspiracy theories of his own daily, there you go.

I used to love conspiracy theories before they became a thing. Now erbody is doing it. No fun anymore.

Top Bottom