Manhunt in Cleveland After Killing Broadcast on Facebook Live

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good lord. Doesn't look fake to me. There are some seriously deranged people in this world.
Yeah it's just so jarring to see up close like that. I mean I've seen police videos of a person being shot before but it's never been up close and personal like this guy.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm not watching that video at all. There is enough to be depressed about in the world without this type of violence. People are just crazy these days.

dallen

Senior Tech

This is completely fake

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Good lord. Doesn't look fake to me. There are some seriously deranged people in this world.
I'm not going to watch the video but no matter what we think happens he will "know" what happens. I know by now when he starts down that road to crazyland to just smile and nod.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

This is completely fake
Yeah the spacing is wrong now that I see it like that.

midswat

... soon
Facebook is a gateway to homicide.
I'm sure your comment was tongue in cheek, but I can say that when I had an account, and my feed was full of idiots photographing their food... it left me with homicidal thoughts.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This is completely fake
FAKE NEWS!!!!

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Just heard on the radio that this scumbag killed himself after a police chase in PA.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just heard on the radio that this scumbag killed himself after a police chase in PA.
Yeah. Caught him in Erie. Was a coward in life and proved it in death.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah. Caught him in Erie. Was a coward in life and proved it in death.
Yep.

Tells the world he's basically going to do what he wants, when he wants, to who he wants.

~cops get close~

OH SHIT!! ~eats bullet~

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think we knew this when he shot a harmless old man who was collecting cans in the face.

Dude probably wouldn't have lasted long in prison anyway and Ohio can save some money now.
Oh, no doubt. He deserved to die, and what better than not having to feed him to sit on death row for a decade. I'm down with that. It's just that he acted in the video like he was bulletproof and would do whatever he wanted with no consequence and then at the very first sign of pressure pissed his pants and offed himself.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
FWIW I think I'd have to be pretty courageous to off myself.

Not that I'm standing up for this piece of garbage.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Oh, no doubt. He deserved to die, and what better than not having to feed him to sit on death row for a decade. I'm down with that. It's just that he acted in the video like he was bulletproof and would do whatever he wanted with no consequence and then at the very first sign of pressure pissed his pants and offed himself.
Not surprised. We all know the loudest, biggest shit talkers are 99.5% of the time the biggest pussies out there.

The toughest guy I know is kind, soft spoken, would give you anything, and do anything for you. (Not Hostile)

Top Bottom