Machota: Cowboys say they aren’t done in free agency, so here are 15 notable players still available

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

35 game appearances and zero starts equals “experienced”? Experienced at what, getting cut by four teams?
Lol "that objective is met" sounds like some rigid Stephen Jones doublespeak.

Let's ignore that this scrub is a ST guy at best while a legitimate former Pro Bowler who played under George Edwards for years is still out there.

p1_

DCC 4Life

35 game appearances and zero starts equals “experienced”? Experienced at what, getting cut by four teams?
yeah, 4 teams in 4 years isnt what we need.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Jefferson said:
I want to help my hometown team any way I can,
"Here, hold this blocking dummy. "

Spaulding

DCC 4Life
Lol "that objective is met" sounds like some rigid Stephen Jones doublespeak.

Let's ignore that this scrub is a ST guy at best while a legitimate former Pro Bowler who played under George Edwards for years is still out there.
Not surprising given Jerry's history of wasting 2nd round draft picks on psycho head cases and injury problems, or trading multiple high picks for WRs, or seeing an 0-16 on a coaching resume and hiring them.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Not surprising given Jerry's history of wasting 2nd round draft picks on psycho head cases and injury problems, or trading multiple high picks for WRs, or seeing an 0-16 on a coaching resume and hiring them.
Don’t mock the formula, bitch. The Clampett’s aren’t about winning. They’re about selling snake oil to fools willing to blindly shell out their money for a few drops and a great sales pitch.

And don’t you fucking forget it.

Fuck, I hate that family.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
We ain’t trading for him because he will also cost a lot of Goof Son’s cap space.
Which is why we will continue to suffer season after season. Jones & Jones Academy of Football GM’ing for the win, bitches!!

Top Bottom