Machota: Cowboys get positive Dak Prescott news and how they plan to move forward with Cooper Rush

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
1. Bring him back early after missing 4 games (record: 1-4)
2. Play like shit for 3 games (record: 2-6)
3. Reinjure hand in 4th game (finish the year 5-12)
4. Jalen Carter
1. Bring him back early after 4 games. 1-4
2. Moore is still here. 1-7
3. Reinjure the hand . 1-16
4. Will Anderson

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It was not his arm.

You can't throw if you do not set. His mechanics were horrible and his feet never stopped moving on the majority of his passes.

That's indecision. That's playing scared.
So true. Prescott has never gotten settled in his position. That’s why I have said several times I am not sold on his ability. My confidence level is not very high even though he has had some good numbers. He isn’t reliable at times because of indecision.

p1_

DCC 4Life
So true. Prescott has never gotten settled in his position. That’s why I have said several times I am not sold on his ability. My confidence level is not very high even though he has had some good numbers. He isn’t reliable at times because of indecision.
He wears his nerves on his sleeve (and his feet).

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well that is like, your opinion, man.

Not everyone is Jalen Hurts.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well that is like, your opinion, man.

Not everyone is Jalen Hurts.
Hurts is doing okay. His efforts are a lot of where his team is currently and that’s not an opinion.

Top Bottom