Machota: Cowboys embarrassed at home - Zeke Elliott hurting offense, 9 other takeaways

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You mean other teams could. Our braintrust would just pick duds for the most part.
I don't agree with that. We've done a pretty decent job of drafting as of late.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Exactly this, so obv he needed to go. Jerry sadly payed the absolute wrong guys in Zeke and Dlaw ...
I always think of the role players that could have been added to the team for the money the Jones’ overpaid Zeke and DLaw with.
Such a lack of productivity and dynamic plays for the money spent on the “superstars”.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't agree with that. We've done a pretty decent job of drafting as of late.
I dont know. I think our drafts can get overrated but I will agree that they have done better in the last couple of years. I still dont trust them, though. Too many years prior have jaded me I guess and who knows how long McClay is going to be here.

AAron_Burrrr

Not So New Member
I dont know. I think our drafts can get overrated but I will agree that they have done better in the last couple of years. I still dont trust them, though. Too many years prior have jaded me I guess and who knows how long McClay is going to be here.
Will Mcclay the same guy that wanted to bring in Daryl Worley (the worst NFL player I have ever seen) loooooooooooool. Ya trust that guy

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Agreed, looks like D Law took his payday and rolled over
DLaw works hard and is a professional, he just has no help. When OC's look at the Cowboys DLaw is one of the only people they have to care about. We suck everywhere else in the front seven

AAron_Burrrr

Not So New Member
DLaw works hard and is a professional, he just has no help. When OC's look at the Cowboys DLaw is one of the only people they have to care about. We suck everywhere else in the front seven
This might be the dumbest take ever ... they literally have spent year after year on his "help". His "help" outperformed him by miles last year and likely will this year too. Stop acting like Dlaw is good at football, he is not. The tape shows it very very clearly

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
This might be the dumbest take ever ... they literally have spent year after year on his "help". His "help" outperformed him by miles last year and likely will this year too. Stop acting like Dlaw is good at football, he is not. The tape shows it very very clearly
Name one player on the front seven who's consistently outperformed Lawrence (please say Jaylon Smith :) ).

If you have no one on the front seven but one guy who's even close to a threat, it's easy to account for that player.

AAron_Burrrr

Not So New Member
Aldon Smith has this year, and Robert Quinn did last year. It's like you Dlaw fan boys don't even fucking watch the games. Lols

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Aldon Smith has this year, and Robert Quinn did last year. It's like you Dlaw fan boys don't even fucking watch the games. Lols
So it's our free agent of the year each year leading in sacks because we scheme them to be our designated pass rusher. Quinn has one whole sack with the Bears this year.

Lawrence plays the run and does a lot of dirty work at LDE. He also leads the team in pressures.

I'm not a Lawrence apologist at all, but he's been more consistent than the trash around him.

AAron_Burrrr

Not So New Member
So it's our free agent of the year each year leading in sacks because we scheme them to be our designated pass rusher. Quinn has one whole sack with the Bears this year.

Lawrence plays the run and does a lot of dirty work at LDE. He also leads the team in pressures.

I'm not a Lawrence apologist at all, but he's been more consistent than the trash around him.
You are the literal definition of a Dlaw apologist ... 23 million def good value lols

Rev

Staff member
Will Mcclay the same guy that wanted to bring in Daryl Worley (the worst NFL player I have ever seen) loooooooooooool. Ya trust that guy
I thought Jerry and all of his rings signed him?

AAron_Burrrr

Not So New Member
I thought Jerry and all of his rings signed him?
What does Will McClay do then ? I thought you guys told me how great he was ? So the good signings / draft picks = McClay and all the bad = Jerry ... the logic of the posters on this board is hall of fame <3

Rev

Staff member
What does Will McClay do then ? I thought you guys told me how great he was ? So the good signings / draft picks = McClay and all the bad = Jerry ... the logic of the posters on this board is hall of fame <3
Will McClay isnt the GM.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Alright, I'm done. This is going to be your only warning. You are either trolling or a moron. Stop fucking insulting our posters in every god damn post you make. Again, only warning you will get.

AAron_Burrrr

Not So New Member
Alright, I'm done. This is going to be your only warning. You are either trolling or a moron. Stop fucking insulting our posters in every god damn post you make. Again, only warning you will get.
You might as well ban me then bitch. You can't handle reality as is expected with low IQ fans ... Irony that you actually think you know more about football as a McDonald's employee than a guy with a national championship ring lol. Enjoy your circle jerk bitch

(tells me to stop insulting, while insulting ... hypocrisy 101)

Top Bottom