LOL @ the Redskins

midswat

... soon
I can't believe we failed to start a new one at this incarnation.

Let's hear some more about whotta swell guy RGIII is.

RG3 TEXTING SIDE PIECE MEREDITH BARBER ON HIS WEDDING DAY?
By JOE KINSEY July 14, 2013
http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/07/14...s-wedding-day/

We received a message Friday via the BC hotline from Brandon K. that just happened to notice something fishy going on the day of RGIII’s July 6 wedding. Was RG3 texting a side piece on the day of his wedding? From what we see, it sure looks like it.

Brandon explained:

So I was looking through RGIII’s twitter feed the night of his wedding. I followed his RTs to a groomsman of his, William Mallow. Going through his twitter feed I found a girl he RT that said she missed him. She looked hot so I looked at her feed. (@Mere__) THat night one of her friends tweeted “RGIII getting married today. Will @Mere__ crash the wedding?” She responds immediately with “I could show Becky this though” and its a picture of her text messages with a guy name RgIII in her phone. The text show a black guy lifting up his shirt showing a six pack and trying to get her to respond. This is 1am July 6th (day of wedding) and then finally gives up after no response from her.
@Mere__ is Meredith Barber, a VCU student and Redskins fan. The phone screencap of texts that Brandon refers to was eventually deleted by Barber, but not before our tipster took his own screencaps.

The tweet thread in question is still live, minus the texts.

Can we get an update on how Meredith Barber is doing these days?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Can we get an update on how Meredith Barber is doing these days?
Best I could find for you Middie...

level 1
NotoriousDirty

·9 yr. ago

I understand every wants to think this story is fake, but went to high school with Meredith. I can tell you she actually did face time with Robert but nothing more. They never met in person. I seen the face time pics my self during last season before this even blew up like it did. I'm sure Griffin didnt have any bad intentions. As for her she ruined her reputation (what little she had) by even trying to sell picture to busted. I can see why people are so desperate to debunk this, but like I said nothing more than communicating online.

midswat

... soon
Best I could find for you Middie...

level 1
NotoriousDirty

·9 yr. ago

I understand every wants to think this story is fake, but went to high school with Meredith. I can tell you she actually did face time with Robert but nothing more. They never met in person. I seen the face time pics my self during last season before this even blew up like it did. I'm sure Griffin didnt have any bad intentions. As for her she ruined her reputation (what little she had) by even trying to sell picture to busted. I can see why people are so desperate to debunk this, but like I said nothing more than communicating online.
Thanks booze but I was more looking for pics of her butthole or something.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Those are so, so bad. That "Commanders" with the line above and below on the one jersey looks like something a sixth grader would make. And the black one kind of has Steeler numbers. The white one looks so cheap, like it should be Arkansas State.

Just awful. But then that's Nike's genius design team for you.

Top Bottom