LOL @ the Redskins

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
A lot of similarities between us and them right now...but at least we can beat them.
That person is right, it's really not going to get any better than this with Snyder seemingly out of the picture, a supposed franchise QB and a coach who has been very successful in this league, even without Elway.

Of course they're about to finish the season with a 5-11 or so record, give away their top 5-8ish pick and fire that coach so where do they go from here?

They've tried the college genius, they've tried bringing back an HOF legend HC, they've gone the assistant/position coach route and now they've tried completely overhauling the framework of the organization with Bruce Allen and Shannahan, along with trading the farm for a supposed franchise QB, so what is left?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
A lot of similarities between us and them right now...but at least we can beat them.
I started to reference the same thing except to say some of our posters sound just like the Skin fans but I pulled back.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Is it worse to have Snyder, who is young and will probably own the team another 30-40 years, or Jerry, who is old, but will give the team to his son who may or not be worse than he was?

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Is it worse to have Snyder, who is young and will probably own the team another 30-40 years, or Jerry, who is old, but will give the team to his son who may or not be worse than he was?
Are we sure Stephen is going to be the GM when Jerry is gone? I think he hires a GM to run things, no?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'd rather have the guy (Snyder) who has already proven he can hire a real GM and step away from the day to day football operations.

Our guy has shown that even if he relinquishes some control, he'll still always meddle.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'd rather have the guy (Snyder) who has already proven he can hire a real GM and step away from the day to day football operations.

Our guy has shown that even if he relinquishes some control, he'll still always meddle.
How do we know he stepped away? He might have hired some so-called football guys, but they have still made a lot of head scratching moves. Look no further than RGIII. That move looked like a Snyder move all the way. And the story is just coming out that Shanahan didn't want him. Snyder might not be in the news as much, but he still very well could have his finger in the pie.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The Redskins just made bad choices, but of course it is so much better getting a legit personnel guy.

They just picked a bad QB. Of course the rumor is that the owner forced the QB on the coach, so there's that.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
How do we know he stepped away? He might have hired some so-called football guys, but they have still made a lot of head scratching moves. Look no further than RGIII. That move looked like a Snyder move all the way. And the story is just coming out that Shanahan didn't want him. Snyder might not be in the news as much, but he still very well could have his finger in the pie.
True, but it does look like Snyder has stepped away a little and might be capable of learning.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
So apparently Griffin asked the Skins not to show his bad plays during film sessions, this just keeps getting better and better.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So apparently Griffin asked the Skins not to show his bad plays during film sessions, this just keeps getting better and better.
His douche behavior is coming out more and more.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
I want to believe this, but it can't be true. They said he did it at Baylor, too. But what head coach or position coach would allow that? Don't you learn from your mistakes?

D

Deuce

I want to believe this, but it can't be true. They said he did it at Baylor, too. But what head coach or position coach would allow that? Don't you learn from your mistakes?
They talked about this on the radio the other day prior to this past game. If it weren't true, I'm sure it would have been refuted by now.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The excuse making for Griffin is ridiculous.

Ahmad Brooks says Griffin is hurt right now and shouldn't be playing. Really? That's the problem?

He's been playing for 11 weeks now. Let's put the injury excuse to rest.

He's got a lot of work to do as a QB. That's it. It's no more complicated thAn that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
True, but it does look like Snyder has stepped away a little and might be capable of learning.
It doesn't matter how much an owner steps away if he still hires shitty men to run the franchise. It's why ultimately the blame falls on the owner of any franchise that is continually failing.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It doesn't matter how much an owner steps away if he still hires shitty men to run the franchise. It's why ultimately the blame falls on the owner of any franchise that is continually failing.
Nobody thought he'd hired shitty men in Allen and Shanahan.

But what the skins have done since hiring them just shows me Snyder is still involved, no matter what people would like you to believe.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Like I said at the start of the season, Griffin will be on the bench within the next two seasons. He is headed down the Vince Young road. All athletic and no mental concept of the game. He will always give up his body before he gives up a play. Lot of Vick tendencies as well.

Top Bottom