LOL @ the Redskins

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Members
685 posts

Posted Today, 11:41 PM

I'm done this season. Emotionally, I have nothing left. Shannahan and company have no excuses left.

Disgusting.

:lol

Fuck off loser.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:towel

I have to admit, if I were a Redskins fan...I would be livid right now.

UncleMilti

Staff member
:towel

I have to admit, if I were a Redskins fan...I would be livid right now.
Its a shame I have to find comfort in the Redskins losing because the Cowboys suck a giant cocksickle but hey.......

On the other hand I give it another day before ES has 10 threads with "Don't give up guiz we ran teh table last year to win teh East!!!!!!!".

Last edited:

Cowboysrule122

Brand New Member
Gotta love it though, seeing an NFC East foe lose before we play. The Redskins play the Eagles next week, could be another loss. Can't say we haven't had our chances to take control of this division.

I don't see the Giants losing to the Raiders this weekend though. Watch those bastards get back into the race.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I totally missed that ES has become the official forum for the Skins.

Like they weren't far up Snyder's ass enough?

UncleMilti

Staff member
RGIII has become a joke.. Three #1's and a #2 for what.. TV ad's.. Subway commercial's and blaming your Head Coach at every turn.

Hopefully Shanahan before he retires or gets fired, puts this QB in his place, and plays Cousins just to teach him a lesson. It's our only hope to turn this franchise around in the next 5 years.

D

Deuce

@bomani_jones: .@stephenasmith says he has sources who say shanahan wanted tannehill, rather than trade up for griffin. maaaan, where to begin with THAT?

UncleMilti

Staff member
@bomani_jones: .@stephenasmith says he has sources who say shanahan wanted tannehill, rather than trade up for griffin. maaaan, where to begin with THAT?
If that is true, that is friggin hilarious and would also point to Lil Snyder being like Jerry and getting enamored with his shiny little toy.

The knowledgeable, non-homer Skins fans see Griffin for what he is now...a QB that needs a ton of work in being able to read defenses and be a true pocket passer.

Just like Kapernick, the NFL has figured out that taking away the ability to run and instead require them to go thru their reads and progressions really makes both these guys very pedestrian.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Umpire Roy Ellison previously accused of abusive language

By Ryan Wilson | CBSSports.com

November 18, 2013 8:23 pm ET

Following Sunday's loss to the Eagles, Redskins left tackle Trent Williams said during the game that umpire Roy Ellison called him a "garbage ass" and "disrespectful mother[expletive]."

"When you have a ref come up to while you're at the line, about to run a play and call you [those names], to me, this is a players league, I don't think there's no room for that, to take that from the team and the refs," Williams said. "I think that's very unprofessional. It sucks. I'm at a loss for words. You never expect that as a player going into the game to have to have a beef with the refs also."

Turns out, it's not the first time Ellison has been accused of verbal abuse towards a player.

Former NFL head of officials Mike Pereira addressed this Monday on FOX Football Daily.

“What concerns me about this is I sat in the same chair that [NFL VP of Officiating] Dean Blandino, the vice president of officiating, is sitting in right now, with the same official, Roy Ellison, who years ago allegedly shouted and swore at players, and it was a big issue that I had to deal with,” Pereira said, via PFT. “I actually had to talk with him in the office to make sure that none of this was going on. So the fact that it has happened twice now with the same individual has to concern the league, and I know they are taking a strong look at this.”

Ellison previously wasn't disciplined because there was no evidence that he had used inappropriate language.

“We had no audio, so it was nothing that we could actually confirm,” Pereira said. “When I had to deal with it, there was no proof, so it was a he said, she said. But something happened. And we did have a long conversation, Roy and I did, that we should never act like this as a football official on the field. And I said to him, ‘I don't ever want to hear about this again.'”

This time, if the NFL has proof to corroborate Williams' accusations, Pereira thinks Ellison could be punished.

"They (the NFL) know about the past circumstance, they are aware of that," Pereira said. "And if they in fact can prove this audio, then I think a suspension is probably likely."

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Now Santana Moss is calling him out. :towel

I hope he's always a sensitive, unaccountable, douche. If so, he'll never truly become a good QB and all of the resources spent on him will be wasted.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Now Santana Moss is calling him out. :towel

I hope he's always a sensitive, unaccountable, douche. If so, he'll never truly become a good QB and all of the resources spent on him will be wasted.

UncleMilti

Staff member
The Bruiser

Members
6,104 posts

Posted Today, 11:10 PM

We're such a joke. The laughing stock of the NFL. Why bother to finish out the season? There isn't enough alcohol to make this suckage go away.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Always nice seeing that fanbase suffer. I still remember that post from the opener where some buffoon at ES was saying he wasn't even looking at the Eagles game - he was looking past them towards a "real team like us" in the Packers in week 2.

:laff

Carp

DCC 4Life
Poor RGIII...character assasination now. If you did not come off like a preening asshole then people will stop taking shots. He did not even stand behind that when he said it...he said to quote Shanahan.

D

Deuce

SkinsHokieFan said:
Posted Yesterday, 11:39 PM

The 2002-2003 and 2008-2009 Redskins organizations were a joke. A complete joke

However I could take solace in the fact that the organization was run by utter boobs (Cerrato/Spurrier/Zorn)

A numbskull as "GM" and 2 coaches in over their heads.

However this is different.

The organization is run by professionals. By football men who have won or been to Superbowls.

Dan Snyder is, at least for now, appearing to be out of the picture.

The Redskins DO have that franchise QB in place. The best RB since Riggo.

The team is in year 4 of the same coaching staff. Continuity and building upon schemes.

Yet this team, since January 6th really, has been a complete debacle. The entire offseason drama and the fact that the performance on the field has been a joke.

I am about as deflated as I have ever been as a fan. At least those dark years I knew what could be done next to fix things.

Now I am just not sure
A lot of similarities between us and them right now...but at least we can beat them.

Top Bottom