LOL @ the Redskins

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
If they chose to do so, financial issues like this will be the real reason Snyder is voted out, not the toxic workplace stuff.

"His gate is the lowest in the league, his revenues are significantly low and trending lower," a veteran owner says. "He is costing his fellow owners significant money." Under Snyder's watch, FedEx Field has reduced capacity from more than 90,000 seats to around 64,000 this year.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I knew there was a reason the league was sweeping all this shit under the rug and are reticent to do anything even though there's a good amount of smoke surrounding Snyder and the organization.

If I had to guess he probably does have something legit on someone in the league, and calling them a "mafia" definitely tracks, so they'll probably kiss and make up once Snyder figures out how to finagle his way to a new stadium deal.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This sounds like one of those plots in a movie where a guy knows too much and has too much dirt on powerful people so he ends up accidentally driving off a cliff or has a sudden heart attack.

If this stuff about Snyder is true, this shit could get really interesting.

I would love to see what he has on Goodell!

As for Jerry, can you imagine? Think about all the shit WE DO know already. He's a known womanizer and we've already got public stories about kids out of wedlock.

So just think about the stuff we don't know.

Come on, Danny boy! Do your worst!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I find it hard to believe what Snyder could find out on his own that would be big other than Jerry was an Epstein client.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
As for Jerry, can you imagine? Think about all the shit WE DO know already. He's a known womanizer and we've already got public stories about kids out of wedlock.

So just think about the stuff we don't know.
I always wonder that. For years the Ticket guys have hinted at how crazy Jerry is, but I wonder what that really means. Does it mean he's like Keith Richards or does it just mean he just goes out with Roosevelt to bars and flirts (and more) with women who aren't his wife? I'm still not sure.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Goodell wouldn't make Jerry sell the team. Step aside for Stephen, maybe, but not sell.

GShock

DCC 4Life
32 Jerry Richardsons. Billionaires who have led consequence-free lives using technology and email like the senior citizens they are, with a clear cut rainforest's worth of NDAs and settlements.

Probably the easiest dirt that PI firm ever dug. Done in a week and billed for a year's work based on the volume.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Goodell wouldn't make Jerry sell the team. Step aside for Stephen, maybe, but not sell.
Oh, I know that.

But I still want to know what crazy ass shit the old bastard has been doing.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Oh, I know that.

But I still want to know what crazy ass shit the old bastard has been doing.

Just a couple of the ones we know about. Ffs just look at Jerry's expression, he's a lecherous old fuck

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have been thinking about this and here is where I think it is leading.

They are going to squeeze Snyder out somehow. But he can dig in like a tick and buy time.

Expansion comes. He gets an expansion team. The Commanders get sold off to some group that is extremely woke.

Top Bottom