LOL @ the Redskins

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I mean...I'm no Wentz fan, but is he really saying that the difference between Washington and the rest of the division right now is Jalon Hurts, Daniel Jones, and Cooper Rush?

That doesn't seem accurate.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I mean...I'm no Wentz fan, but is he really saying that the difference between Washington and the rest of the division right now is Jalon Hurts, Daniel Jones, and Cooper Rush?

That doesn't seem accurate.
Rank those 4 QBs. Wentz has really become a mistake prone retard. Anti clutch if you will.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Rank those 4 QBs. Wentz has really become a mistake prone retard. Anti clutch if you will.

I'd put Wentz ahead of Rush and probably in the same ballpark as Hurts and Jones. Regardless, what I'm saying is that none of the QBs currently playing in the division are particularly great. I don't think it's QB that's separating the teams.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd put Wentz ahead of Rush and probably in the same ballpark as Hurts and Jones. Regardless, what I'm saying is that none of the QBs currently playing in the division are particularly great. I don't think it's QB that's separating the teams.
Yeah not a whole lot separating any of them in reality. I probably like Wentz the least but it's all about what's around them. The Cowboys and Eagles have the best Olines of those 4 and you see the results. Plus they they have good defenses.

The one QB who should be above them all by a good amount is Dak when healthy.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Hopefully they beat the Bears, fuck up their draft position a bit and give their coaching staff more hope/reason to keep rolling with Wentz.

Top Bottom