LOL @ the Giants

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Of all the available WRs, they go for the ex-Bengal bust.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Giants are still a middling 6-7ish win team, primarily because their QB is average at best, which isn't a good combo with Garrett as your OC.

So they added Golladay, a guy who is basically a low end 1/very good 2, so what?

The only reason they cobbled together 6 wins last year was because of how stout their defense was in the middle and now they lost Tomlinson. If we're relatively healthy offensively they can't compete with us over a full season.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
The Giants are still a middling 6-7ish win team, primarily because their QB is average at best, which isn't a good combo with Garrett as your OC.

So they added Golladay, a guy who is basically a low end 1/very good 2, so what?

The only reason they cobbled together 6 wins last year was because of how stout their defense was in the middle and now they lost Tomlinson. If we're relatively healthy offensively they can't compete with us over a full season.
Golladay, Slayton, Shepherd, Rudolph and Engram ain't too shabby. And if Barkley is healthy, that's another weapon. I also like Jones more than most. I wouldn't count on Dak alone to be the difference between us and Wash or NY.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Golladay, Slayton, Shepherd, Rudolph and Engram ain't too shabby. And if Barkley is healthy, that's another weapon. I also like Jones more than most. I wouldn't count on Dak alone to be the difference between us and Wash or NY.

Maybe if we traded for Darnold we could put some distance between us and the rest of the division.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I guess I think more of Golladay than most. He's very good and probably hasn't reached his peak yet.

Fortunately he has Jones and Garrett on his side.

Top Bottom