LOL @ the Giants

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Toney is a certified moron, he literally threw a punch at a guy with a helmet on. I'm sure he would've been suspended if he hadn't been a Giant, but he'll self-destruct in due time.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Tone deaf much? He did multiple stupid things and killed someone. He deserves to be punished severely and if he isn't the hypocrisy of the NFL and the American judicial system dealing with upper class people in different ways is on clear display. F both of these guys
Yeah, that's what it is. I'm tone deaf.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Yeah, that's what it is. I'm tone deaf.
Not you dim rod. Toney. You admitted you made mistakes and wouldn't judge him. He came out defending a moron when he had no need to do so. He just comes across looking stupid.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Not you dim rod. Toney. You admitted you made mistakes and wouldn't judge him. He came out defending a moron when he had no need to do so. He just comes across looking stupid.
My mistake. But, considering that was among a string of posts quoting me... The quote function helps.

Dim rod? :lol

Poopy head.

data

Forbes #1
Is that a real word? Or a stroke-induced cross between dimwit and nimrod

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

shoop

Semi-contributing member
My mistake. But, considering that was among a string of posts quoting me... The quote function helps.

Dim rod? :lol

Poopy head.
My phone didn’t like nimrod. I refrain from vulgarity most times and older insults feel more appropriate

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My phone didn’t like nimrod. I refrain from vulgarity most times and older insults feel more appropriate
Well, then, you must be one of those blunderbusses.

Cotton

Staff member
He's an old gun with a flared barrel?

Blunderbuss

Initially, the word ‘blunderbuss’ was used to describe a type of gun used in the mid-17th-century. However, that’s not the point when it comes to using the word as an insult. Blunderbuss means doing something without precision and being unsubtle about your actions. If you’re using blunderbuss as an insult, then it means you think someone is acting in the same way.

__

It doesn't really fit his original comment, but it was an old insult.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Blunderbuss

Initially, the word ‘blunderbuss’ was used to describe a type of gun used in the mid-17th-century. However, that’s not the point when it comes to using the word as an insult. Blunderbuss means doing something without precision and being unsubtle about your actions. If you’re using blunderbuss as an insult, then it means you think someone is acting in the same way.

__

It doesn't really fit his original comment, but it was an old insult.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
You sound like a couple thundercunts.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
THat's good, I didn't know that one you old fopdoodle.
I swear to god, if you call me that again, curmudgeon, I will end you.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom